7.HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Hola peeps,Thank you for your lovely response.And your precious comments encourages me to write more.This is the last chapter of this story.Love y'all.The track of the show was really intriguing.If my guess is right,then Karan js not dead.For further updates,Go and check out Zubin Sethi post on Instagram.He is going to bring a twist.

Abir made an shocking announcement after he reprimanded Bigben.Abir clearly states that,

"Maa,I'm your son,I will always be your son.But I can't forgive you ma.I had given you a million of chances but you never mended your ways!From now on,I will live in this house with you all but on one condition,Ma will be having no rights on my wife and my child.And also if this thing gets revealed to Mishti,Then I will move to another house!!This is my final decision."

Bigben sat on the chair with a thud as she really mended her way but for Abir,Its too late.Abir told this to the family with tears.When he is about to go upstairs, Kuhu held his hand and said,

"Abir bro,I'm sorry.you know that I hate Mishti..I don't know the reason bro.I was scared that you leave this house forever that's why I told this to ma.Bro,I'm very sorry!I try to mend my ways.Please give me a chance for in last time."

She cried holding his hands,then Abir looked at Nanko who nodded at his brother to forgive her for one last time.Then Abir smiled and caressed Kuhu's head.And told her that her bro wants her to plan the best baby shower ceremony for his wife,then only he would forgive her.Kuhu smiled and hugged Abir and then Nanko coughed seeing at them and they both giggled and pulled him for a hug.The family shed happy tears seeing them.Bigben was shattered and she didn't know what to do.But she dint want to ask apology anymore as she know that no one will forgive her.

7 months later,
Everyone was walking here and there.Our chef Abir is making his wife's favourite noodles.Kuhu is the event organizer who selected white and pink roses for the decoration and also ordered a pink floral dress for Mishti.In room,Mishti was panicking and pacing to and fro.Then kuhu entered her room and asked Mishti,

"Mishti,What happened ?Is everything alright?Is there any cramps in your back?"

Kuhu asked her in concern,Then Mishti started to cry and said,

"Kuhu, Abir won't love me anymore,I have become fat and ugly.I gained more weight.He got very disturbed with my mood swings.Yesterday might,i didn't let him sleep,Because I demanded him french fries last night."

She said this one go and Kuhu laughed at her tantrums.Mishti was confused but Kuhu smiled and led her before the mirror and said,

"Mishti,Bro don't love you,he loves your nature,And what he calls you,Haan Angry chorni.For bro,You will remain always his queen.Ab dekh,Kaun Kisko advice de rahi hai!Ab chalo,I will help you to dress."

Mishti was happy hearing this as kuhu started to understand her.Then she got ready with floral gown and some floral jewels made her look more beautiful.Kuhu then led her downstairs.Everyone signed her that she looks beautiful.Badi Ma and Bade papa shed happy tears that they will become grand parents for the second time.Abir was left open mouthed when Nanko tapped and told him to close his mouth.Abir glared at him while Nanko laughed.Everyobe was happy but there was a void in everyone 's mind that Bigben had gone to Kasi to mend her mistakes. Even Abir also missed her.Parul Maasi told that since Meenakshi is not here she invited Badi Ma to start the ritual but she smiled and told everyone to see the entrance.And You guessed it right, Meenakshi finally arrived.Abir was happy but can't express his love to his mother because he is reluctant.

Bigben thanked Badi Ma for her help as she updated about Rajvansh family and Mishti to her during these months.Meenakshi started the ritual and gifted a krishna's statue to Misthi.Seeing his wife happy,Abir smiled and thanked his partner.Then Badi Ma and Bade papa gifted her a necklace belonged to Akshara.Byt this time,No one get jealous of it not even Kuhu And Jasmeet.Kunal and Kuhu came and gifted her small baby's anklets and bangles.Then Abir came and made her wear glass bangles and told her to shake her hands.She did so then the baby kicked.Mishti smiled seeing her hubby taking care of her.After some time, Kerun came and gifted her some jewellery.

After some months,Mishti gave a birth to twin girls, Misha and Mihir.And Finally Mishti have her own family and she got the love from her both families and got the love that she deserved.She thought to herself,at last while finishing writing her diary,

"Atlast,My story did hava fairytale ending.This all happened because Abir came to my life like a ray of sunshine.He was my star in my dark life.Finally I got my happy and complete family.Thank you Ajeeb Rajvansh."

She smiled and saw her Ajeeb Rajvansh who is busy in putting his 8 months old daughters to sleep.Mishti smiled and said,

So this is my story with my Ajeeb Rajvansh"

                       The end

Thanks for your love and support.This story is completed.
Keep the love pouring in.Hope that I will come back soon with an intriguing story.Till then,Good Bye my lovely readers.