Prologue

"Ali wait!" 

She stopped walking and turned around to look at me. She looked annoyed. 

"What are you doing here? Get back in the court!" she said but I didn't listen, I walked towards her until we were close enough. She moved back pero lumapit ulit ako sa kanya ng konti. 

"Ano?" she asked me, still annoyed. I have no idea why she's annoyed at me right now, I don't remember doing something that would upset her. That's the last thing I want to do. 

"Did I do something wrong?" tinanong ko siya dahil ayaw ko talagang nagagalit siya sa akin. 

"Wala, sige na balik ka na doon," she was trying to push me back in the court but I was still stronger than her, "Balik ka na doon, baka hinahanap ka na ng coach niyo" 

But I was still adamant on knowing why she was mad at me. Kanina niya pa ako sinusubukang itulak pero hinawakan ko pareho ang palapulsuhan niya. She looked up at me at kumunot ang noo niya.

"'Di ako babalik until you tell me why you're so annoyed," I said but she remained silent, "I want to apologize but I can't if I don't know what I did wrong." I continued, looking at her in the eyes. 

She sighed and was about to say something when we heard someone, "Zale, hanap ka na ni coach!" It was Aya, the student assistant of our basketball team. She looked at Ali before looking at me. Tumango nalang ako at sinabing susunod na ako. I waited until she was out of our sight before turning to look at Ali. When I did, I saw her looking pissed. I smirked, realizing the reason why.

"That was Aya, assistant ni coach," I explained.

"'Di ko tinatanong" she rolled her eyes.

I laughed before holding her hands, "Sungit naman neto, okay lang mag-selos minsan" 

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo, FYI hindi ako nagseselos," she tried to convince me, "At bakit naman ako magseselos? Hindi naman tayo!" 

"Hindi pa " I corrected her. Ngumiti ako nang makita kong namula siya but she played it cool by rolling her eyes. 

"Epal ka, balik ka na nga doon!" tinulak na naman niya ako pabalik sa court. Tumawa nalang ako dahil kahit anong tulak niya hindi pa rin ako makaalis sa pwesto ko. 

"Balik ka na kasi doon!" iritang sabi niya pero tumatawa pa rin ako. "Zale, isa!" she warned me.

I stopped laughing and raised both my hands, "Okay, okay, I'll go," pero bago pa man ako makaalis, I quickly kissed her cheek. 

"Hoy!" sigaw niya nang tumakbo na ako pabalik sa court. I turned around to see her wide eyed. I laughed.

"Good luck kiss!"  I said before going back to the court, smiling to myself. God, she's adorable.