2. Morning after!

The sun was shining brightly on the outside and little sunshine was peeping through the closed curtains of Anushka and Virat's bedroom. It was a gigantic room with their king sized bed on the center and beautiful photo frames of their wedding were hanging above the bed on the wall.
      Anushka was laying peacefully on the bed with her eyes still closed. Her hands were roaming on the bed to find her husband. She opened her eyes slowly when she couldn't find the warmth of the man who barely let her sleep in the night with all his crazy tactics.
      She heard the water running in the bathroom. She tried to get up and soon realized that she was naked under the blanket and quickly got reminded of the wonderful night they had spent which brought a blush on her face.
      She got up covering her self with the silk robe lying nearby and went to the bathroom. She saw the hunk himself across the bathroom in the shower which was a glass partitioned hot shower paneled. His back was facing her and hot water was  running through his body. Steams of water rising from his naked self making him look even more  steamier. Anushka's breath got hitched seeing the spectacular view of the man in Front of her who was her husband.

 Anushka's breath got hitched seeing the spectacular view of the man in Front of her who was her husband

      She stared at him for a while  taking in the eyepleasing veiw in front of her. When she was about to leave Virat suddenly said without turning towards her
"Won't you join me baby?" With a smirk. That instantly brought naughtiness in Anushka's eyes.
     " How did you know that I was standing here" Anushka asked while raising one of  her eyebrows.
     " Don't you know I can feel your presence" Virat replied.
       Anushka quickly reached  to virat and he turned towards her.
They looked into each other's eyes and an unspoken emotion passed through them. Virat slowly removed her silk robe.... touching her sensually in the process.
     He then pulled her into the shower holding just the tips of her fingers. She noticed that a certain part of her husband's anatomy was coming to life. Now the hot water was Flowing on both of them.
         Anushka tenderly kept her hands on virat's abs. He felt her touch burnt him. She slowly started to move her hands on to his back and gliding towards his hip and repeating that a few times. Viart felt a sudden rush in his body because of her actions and he pulled her into his chest and felt her boobs crush on his body. He smashed his lips on her and started to kiss her passionately....his tongue found its way in her mouth and devoured every corner of her mouth. Their kiss got heated up and they were both gasping for air. Anushka again pulled him for another kiss and meanwhile her hands found its way to his Jewel and started to caress it ever slowly.

        Virat groaned at the pleasure and started giving her open mouth kisses on her collar bone descending towards her boobs and  grabbing them both in his hands and pressing them simultaneously

        Virat groaned at the pleasure and started giving her open mouth kisses on her collar bone descending towards her boobs and  grabbing them both in his hands and pressing them simultaneously. He put one of her nipples in his mouth and started to bite and suck which had Anushka purring like a cat. They were unaware as of who aroused the other better.
         She pulled virat up and started to kiss his jaw and neck leaving love bites on her way. She started to move downwards and kissed his chest then her abdomen.
She gave a very seductive look to virat and kneeled down in front of him and grabbed his member with both of her  hands and started to move her hands over it.... then she put her lips on it's tip earning a loud groan from her man and started to lick it slowly like a lollipop . She tried to take the whole thing in her mouth and quickly started moving her lips forward and backwards over it. The room was filled with his moans and sound of slurps.
     Virat grabbed her hair and he started to push her in a rough way over his penis. She was using her teeth occasionally along with her lips and tongue to pleasure Virat. He groaned loudly and came in her face. She looked up to him in his lustful eyes and wiped her lips seductively with her finger and put it in her mouth swallowing each and every drop of him. Virat pulled her upwards and kissed her ravishing lips. All this while Anushka was dripping wet in her core. Anushka was a bold lady who went to any extent to satisfy the beast she had tamed.
     He quickly turned her over and pushed her in the glass partition of their shower and started to roam his hands over her already drenched body and spanked her ass... Anushka moaned at that. He spanked her a few times and she moaned louder each time. This drove her crazy. He put her hand between her ass cheeks and glided his single finger inside of her pussy and he stated
  "You look absolutely ready for me baby."
    With that he increased his fingers and started finger fucking her all the while pressing her boobs. It gave her a spine chilling climax.
  He removed his fingers and suddenly he put his throbbing member inside her wet pussy and she screamed at that
    " Aaahhh virat.....oh God."
  He started to move quickly inside of her. He was kissing her neck and eventually biting on her ear lobes. She was making sexy noises which was turning him even more and he continued to ram in her even harder.
   "Virat I am gonna cum." She said breathlessly after few minutes of back and forth thrusting.
   "Hold on baby... I want to feel you cum all over my penis and have your pussy contract and squeeze it."
    He made his pace even faster and then pressed her nipple with one hand and pinched her clitoris with other hand tightly. Her legs shook and toes curled. Her mouth was open and chanting his name continuously. This immediately got Anushka to cum  over his manhood and she was screaming as waves of pleasure rushed through her entire body. Virat didn't stop and kept thrusting into her even harder. Anushka had lost her control at the unbelievable pleasure her husband was giving her.
     He grabbed her tighter and she felt her insides being filled with his hot cum as he climaxed soon after.
     Both of their breathes were rugged and he turned her over and pulled her into an embrace. Anushka also wrapped her hands around his torso. The warmth was priceless it was like her cocoon and he loved her feel against his body.
   After that they slowly bath each other in the shower.