Part 16

@yourusername: Sophia ruined it and didn't buy one 😭😭

Comments:

@milliebobbybrown: bb 💕

@sadiesink_: I loveeee youuuu
@yourusername: I looovvvee youuu toooo

@sophialilis:😅😅

"It was nice meeting yall but I've gotta go to jaes house now byeee" I said after finishing my drink.
"Use protection" sophia said with a wink. Millie giggles and Sadie chocked on her drink. Meanwhile i death stared Sophia.
"Bye then" Millie giggled.
"Bye?" I laughed as I walked of.

*time skip to jaes house*

I knocked on the door and heard someone run down the stairs. jaeden.
"Hey loser" I said as he opened the door. He grinned stupidly and let me in the house. I placed my bag down next to the shoe rack, But before I could stand up he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. We both laughed slightly as he carried me into the living room. I soon realised what he's about to do.
"JAEDEN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TH-" I screamed but I was cut of my him throwing me onto the sofa. I landed on some pillows on my back. He pulled me back up and we stood face to face, my arms wrapped around his waist.
"I love you y/n  y/l/n" he said with litteral heart eyes
"I love you too Jaeden Martell" I said, Returning the heart eyes. He kissed my noes and then I tightened my grip around his waist and dig my head into his shoulder. My noes against his neck. He rubbed circles on my back and we swayed left and right slightly. This went on for about another 2 minutes then I pulled away.
"Bubs?" I said.
"Yeah?" He asked softly.
"This is like a lot to ask but since your moms stuck in Spain could we quarantine together????" I said giving him puppy dog eyes.
He looked at me dead in the eye and said. "of course babbbbyyy". I hugged him and he pulled me up so my legs were wrapped round his waist.
"You better go home and grab what you need because we could be here for a long time" he said before carrying me over to the door to grab my shoes.
"Bye bubba" I said, pecking him on the lips softly.
"Byeeee" he said while watching my walk out the door.

*time skip to your house*

"MOOOOOMM IM QUARANTINING WITH JAEDEN SO HE DOSENT GET LONLWY OR DO SOME STUPID SHIT" I shouted up the stairs.
"That's fine but call me every now and again cos I'm not going weeks with out seeing you!" She said as she walked down the stairs.
"I'm just gonna pack a few bags maybe a suit case too and then I'm going to his" I said as she passed me some freshly cleaned shirts, sweatpants and socks.
"Okie" she said adjusting her work glasses. I smiled and walked upstairs into my room. I grabbed my skincare bag, makeup bag (just in case),a few face masks (I plan on doing those with jaeden), my hair dryer, straighteners, shampoo and conditioner and some (medical) face masks in case we go to the store or something. I packed my clothes, including the hoodie I stole from him, a blanket and some towels. I walked down stairs as my dad helped me carry my stuff downstairs. I grabbed a re usable shopping bag and filled it with snack (eg cereal, popcorn,cookies, candy) and placed them with the other bags. I said bye to my parents and left the house.