Introduction

The top was supposed to be the cover but my stupid brain forgot about the size ;-;. So I had to make ANOTHER one. Since my account hasn't been updating, I'll post this book to feed y'all :D

Kim Seokjin:

26 years old

Lover(Ex): Jeon Jungkook

Cheats on him with Yoongi

He is a noble young man, excluding the fact that he cheats on his former lover, he is known for his charms and humble personality. Always worries about the younger's health and makes sure that he pampers the boy with love everyday. Turns miserable when Jungkook dates someone else.

Jeon Jungkook:

21 years old

Lover(Ex): Kim Seokjin

Lover(Now): Kunpimook Bhuwakul(because Bamkook is underrated af)

Jungkook is known as the sweet and shy boy. He's too kind for his own well-being to hold grudges towards anyone; concluding why Jin was forgiven. When he finds out Jin cheats on him, he becomes agonized yet forgives him. Soon after, he is hit by a car which gives him amnesia.

Park Jimin:

23 years old

Lover: The Floor

Park Jimin is a sweet boy who is deeply in love with the floor. He's sweet and nice who is always there to support Jungkook when he's feeling down. He is enraged when he finds out about the horrid deeds Jin does behind his friend's back and swears he won't ever talk to him again.

Kim Taehyung:

23 years old

Lover: He be singleeeeeeee

Introduces Jungkook to BamBam

Taehyung was sad when he found out that his favorite couple broke things off; he sacrificed his feelings for nothing after all! To light up the mood, he introduced the heartbroken younger to his former classmate BamBam.

Kunpimook Bhuwakul:

21 years old

Lover: Jeon Jungkook

He prefers the name BamBam or DabDab

After Tae had introduced the two, they immediately hit it off. When the younger gets into an accident, BamBam gives him the honest truth, and they got together.

Min Yoongi:

25 years old

Lover: Kim Namjoon

Cheats on him with Seokjin

Yoongi has a crush on Seokjin, even though the latter and he himself has a boyfriend. Yet who could blame him when the man was so deviously handsome? When the older agrees to have an affair, things take a turn when his boyfriend Namjoon finds out.

Kim Namjoon:

24 years old

Lover: Min Yoongi

Is oblivious and smart at the same time

Is heartbroken when he finds out about the affair, which he had been informed by an even more heartbroken Jungkook. Yet he forgave Yoongi immediately, knowing that he is stupid when the older never even apologized. But love makes you do foolish things, right?

Jung Hoseok:

24 years old

Lover: Single Pringle

IS. AN. ABSOLUTE. SUNSHINE

He's a living sun that we all need in our lives.😔✌️

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANY OF MY BOOKS, BUT I'VE JUST BEEN TRYING TO FIND AN INSPIRATION BY READING OTHERS. JUST SAYING, JIKOOK IS MY OTP AND JINKOOK IS MY SECOND FAVORITE🥰, Y'ALL PROBS EXPECTED IT TO BE TAEKOOK :(

I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS SOON, STAY SAFE AND LOVE Y'ALL💜💜💜

Word Count: 525