Chapter 4

In the river there are six boats floating freely but randomly, only two persons are present on small boat and they all throw their nets in the river but on one boat there is a young guy sitting and observing the water deeply, the reflection of the river is clearly seen in his deep beautiful eyes, his face was as fresh as a beautiful rose, indeed he an example of alluring beauty...

"Laughing, singing, dancing cold water, you know my heart's secret tell me some sweet words" He said and dipped his hand into the water and throws it up when his sweet uncle calls him

"Shen Wei! What are you doing son?"

He looked at his uncle with his angelic smile, the smile which melts anyone heart.

"Nothing uncle just love is dancing in my heart"

His uncle calls him to help him in throwing a net in the water, they together throw the net in the water and his uncle advises to hold the net firmly, he comes back in a minute Shen Wei nods yes, he is always an obedient and innocent young guy.

Within some seconds he feels something big stuck in his net, he tries to pull the net but no avail and finally he calls for his uncle...

"UNCLE...UNCLE come fast"...He still trying to pull the net

"I think I've caught a crocodile, it pulls me toward the water uncle" Shen Wei pressed his lips inward and apply more force to pull the net out, his uncle comes quickly and help him with the net

"Looks like a lot of fish are caught today" Shen Wei was happy but when they pulled the net out...

"Uncle this is a sack" He was astonished

"Come on son come on pull it out. Things are going to get better" His uncle said worriedly

"Uncle open it quickly"..Shen Wei was excited and jumps like a kid

They open the sack and get stunned by seeing a young guy in it unconscious; uncle gets that body out...

"O, this is my nephew Yutong" Uncle remembers him when this boy saves him, they hurriedly go back and he asked Shen Wei...

"Go and bring some doctor"

Shen Wei quickly agrees and goes to call doctor from a small hospital which is located in their area, he asked one nurse there...

"Where is Doctor Ping?"

"He goes to check Mr. Ming at their house"

"Okay thank you, I see him there" Said Shen Wei...At Mr. Ming's big house the doctor checks him and told that it's just a small fever nothing serious he will get better soon and his son nods yes sighs a breath of relieve

"Come here Yunlan I want to talk to you about your marriage" Ming calls his son, his son is a very handsome man and any girl or boy easily agreed and wants to marry him but he already chooses his love partner but his father forces him to marry someone rich.

Shen Wei comes and asked the gatekeeper about doctor, gatekeeper allows him in and a servant takes him to living room, he seems in a hurry but gets captured by Yunlan, who pulled him to his room

"Where you come from? Are you getting annoyed?" Yunlan touched Shen Wei's chin and asked politely but suddenly Shen Wei hugged him dearly and said...

"Yes, I am annoyed"

Yunlan pushed him back and caged him against the wall...

"I'd like to kiss you without asking permission" upon hearing this Shen Wei's heart start beating violently, he swallowed hard as Yunlan's hand slides down to his waist and their faces are just a bit apart sending impulses to his spine as he pressed a little harder against him until their cheeks brushed, he suddenly attacks him with passionate kiss, Yunlan holds his waist by one hand and put his other hand on his head from behind and pulled him closer as he deepens the kiss, Yunlan amazingly devours the sweet lips of his Shen Wei. After a long and passionate kiss he hugged Shen Wei in his arms as both are breathing heavily. Within a few seconds they get relaxed and Shen Wei said...