The forest

JL enters his uncles room  and Wei wuxian follows him calling "A-Cheng~" he looks around the room but upon not seeing him , decides to seek him out in the  training ground.

"Wait!" JL stops him "there's a note on the table"

Both WWX and LWJ  turn towards him.

JL clears his throat and reads the note aloud.

"I am going out to the forest near the lake  in the search of  a unknown sound and I will be back soon"

"Ehhhhh~ he went out not very nice of him"says WWX pouting then an idea flashes in his mind " let's go after him , Lan Zhan !" He says while already on his way  towards the direction of the forest

"Mn" nods LWJ before following his husband.

While JL again looks at the note with a confused look before running after them

"Wait for me!!!"

In the forest

"Whoa,everything has changed  around here " exclaims WWX while looking around.

"Ofcourse it has, remember it's been 13 years since you last came here"says JL while huffing.

"Oh right!!! ...hehe I forget about that sometimes"smiles WWX

JL rolls his eyes( something he has  clearly learnt from his uncle)

While the pair of uncle and nephew were having their rather cute exchange .Lan Zhan notices something shiny on the ground and upon closer he recognises it as the ring on a certain Jiang leader.

"Wei Ying" he calls worrying ly.

Recognising the worry in his husband's voice Wei wuxian immediately turns to him

"Whats the matter ,Lan Zhan?"while tilting his head

LWJ points to the object on the ground. Both WWX and JL look at the place that he was pointing and upon recognising the object both of them tense up.

WWX stops smiling and his face turns dark.

"Thats unlce's  Zidian ..But what's it doing here ..uncle ...he never leaves it behind .....unless...unless.."JL says  picking up the ring from the ground and with clear panic in his voice.

"Unless he is in trouble " Wei wuxian completes the sentence. " Call Fairy, Jin ling and tell him to search Jiang Cheng for us"

Both LWJ and JL look at him strangely.

WWX sighs*and turns to them

" I know what you are thinking and no , I am still afraid of dogs but  finding Jiang Cheng should be our priority now"
LWJ  gives a small nod and JL looks at him with admiration ."and.. besides Lan Zhan is here to protect me" says WWX giving LWJ a  flirty smile and grabbing his arm while LWJ's ears turn red.

JL turns away 'Ah.. nevermind still shameless as ever ' and calls for Fairy.

A moment later Fairy comes wagging his tail and his tongue sticking out .Upon seeing him .WWX  immediately tenses up and trembles slightly but relaxes when LWJ holds his hand and rubs his back in soothing circles.

JL  holds out Zidian and Fairy gives it a few sniffs before running deep into the forest.

And everyone runs after him.