Numba 7

I'm in the shower with my beats pill blasting to I Don't Get Tired. When YN knocked on the door. I just ignored her and finished my shower. When I got out she was gone. There was a note on the bed saying she went to her sisters house. I was cool wit that. I put on a burgundy tank, black jeans, black leather bucket hat, Jordan Retro 13's, Rolex watch, and my usual necklaces. I invited some of the boys over and we hung out and drunk. It was about 11:30 and Chris Brown, Curren$y, Rich Homie Quan, Kevin Gates, Yo Gotti, Snootie Wilds, Jeezy and one of my gaurds was still there. YN walked in and saw us having fun and invited Karrueche, Quan girl, Kevin's girl, and Cansu. It was about 1 sum before everyone left. I was in the front cleaning up when YN came in with black silk robe on. She pushed me down on the couch and straddled me. She took the robe off and she had on a pink lace bra and panty set. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the room. And........ u kno.

....................................................................................................................................................................
Shout out to @myahslilsecret
Hope u liked it.