WHAT'S HOT ON MY LIST!

Hello Wattpaders!

The must read stories for me are ENDLESS!

So I will post the top 7 this week,ONLY that I think are AMAZING!

1. A Proscriptive Relationship

- This is the most well written and romantic story and I believe that most people have read it! The sequel is already being uploaded. Go ahead and read it , you will always crave for more!

2.The Devils Son + Redemtion

-This is one of the most creative and entizing stories I have EVER read . It is full of Romance and  Adventure. The Devils Son who is called Lucifer is to die for (get the joke ? )  and the way he acts will leave everyone smiling while reading.. but also will make you feel sad and will get you going!

3. Pregnancy Pandemic

- This story is so realistic in some way. You can imagine that happening and probably VERY soon! It will leave you in Awe and you will want to vote and read on and comment and EVERYTHING!

4.An Outlawed Relationship

- This story is very good, I was laughing at some part and thinking about what might happan next.... The author/writer depics everything nicely. If you read it VOTE and comment even fan. Her other stories are exceptional by no doubt.

5. What Lies Beneath My heart

- Written by the same author as before , I fell inlove with the main character Pandora and even though we are only told a little bit about Nathan , he is so lovable. READ.READ.READ!

6. The Tutor

- One of the first stories I read before joining wattpad. At the start I thought it would be boring because of the name but then I became curious and it was this curiousity that led me to read such a well written story which has an amazing story line!

7. Who knew the Jerk could Read

- Full of humour, Love, trust and Romance! This story has left me astonished. I love it and will love it! If you have not read it yet I advice that you do and fast!

Now Go ahead and Read!

These are the Writers Names:

XxSkater2Girl16xX

JessicaoO0OoLove

Ari3ll3-Sanazay

CoolDidi

Emo_Lover16

xXMeXx627

Vote for them and support their talent....Until Next Week Thursday!

MustReadStories

ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

If you want me to read YOUR stories tell me and you might just make it in my top 7 !