My First Love

Hello guys..

I am back with another one shot.. Please try it.. And let me know how do you see your mom....

Please forgive me for my bad Grammer and spelling mistakes..

..........................................................

MY FIRST LOVE
..........................

A BOY COME OUT OF AIRPORT

Driver : welcome back sir..

Boy : thanks uncle for picking me up..and please you are my elder.. Please call me by my name.. It's Aaru

Driver : how can I sir, I work at your home.. So you are my boss.

Aaru : my love once told me, everyone need job.. In that way some people who are superior to another might be young.. So even if they carry high position.. They should still respect elders.. So please call me by my name.

Driver : Aaru.. Your love must be a great lady..

Aaru : of course she is best.. There is no one better then her..

They two enter the car.. And the Car started it's journey to the destination...

The ride was silent.. Soon the sky started to thunder.. And then the rain drops started to fall.. The driver slowed the car a little bit.. Because the roads became slippy..

Aaru started to look at the sky... And though about his love.. How his love is doing in those 3 years.. Of course yes.. He loves his love most... So he studied hard and get back or the country with in 3 year....so he can find out where is his love.. He wants to see his love badly...

So basically he is 19 years old.. Get back to the country in hurry.. Because he can't stay without his love.. He is going to the the president of his father's company now.. His uncle called his saying he is now illegible enough to take over his business. He know his uncle love him a lot.. But he is really strict.. But his love tought him that.. Love is something that can't be expressed in words.. So if you want to know who loves you truly.. Then you need to feel the way of the person to love you....his uncle helped him to hurry over.. There might be something.. Did he get any information of his love... It's good if yes.. So at least his uncle can repent his wrong doings ...

The car ride come to the end..
The driver opened the car door...

Aaru get out of the car and enter home.. He found everything was same as it was before.. Other then there is some new pictures of his love and him..

So he was right.. His uncle changed a lot..

Welcome back young Master..
The workers greeted him..

He smiled at them..

They his eyes fall on his uncle.. Who come and hug him.. Saying welcome back son..

To say the the truth my uncle is still looks so young.. Of course he is just 32 years old..

Me and my uncle talked for sometime.. Then we had our lunch..

Aaryan(uncle of Aaru): Aaru go.. Take a nap.. And remember to get ready till 4 pm..

Aaru : why, are you going to get married again..