Chapter 4 - Fated together

Pooja & Arohi sat in the car outside the police station thinking about what had happened inside...

Pooja: What happened to him suddenly? He was so eager to interrogate us but then when he saw u... he started acting weird.

Arohi: they both looked at me like I was a ghost

Arohi: they both looked at me like I was a ghost. (Annoyed)

Pooja: Di... I have a really bad feeling about this... whatever the reason they were acting like that I feel that we're going to be seeing that ACP more frequently.

Arohi: I thought all this will be over today... but it's delayed again. (Hitting the steering wheel)

Pooja: Relax di... it's just a delay... it doesn't mean he's going to find out the truth. (She said trying to calm her sister down)

Arohi: Alright... come on let's go home.

Pooja: Actually can u drop me of at Mehta Industries.

Arohi: Mehta Industries? Why?

Pooja: I have a job interview there.

Arohi: what? (her eyes lit up) why didn't u tell me before?

Pooja: Well I didn't know whether I should try or not... it's really hard to get a job there... (nervously) but now I thought since we're trying to settle down here maybe I should just give it a go.  (Mustering up a confident smile on her face)

Arohi: Of course u should & I'm sure u'll get the job

Arohi: Of course u should & I'm sure u'll get the job... let's go (smiling)

Arohi started the car & drove off... Kabir watched them leave from the window.

Raichand Mansion...

Avi was still angry at Deep for not believing her when she said she saw her mum. She wasn't talking to anyone... Dadi was trying to feed her but she wouldn't eat either.

Dadi: Avi pls eat.

Deep who was watching the commotion got angry...