The First Meeting

Clara put on her headphones and started playing her playlist.
"Sucker for pain" starts playing
She starts running on the sidewalk to try and calm herself down because today is going to be a big day. She has planned this plan for many years with her stepmother and if she ruins it today the whole plan would be ruined.
After 4 minutes of running, a new song starts playing. She runs a little more and then right when the lyrics finish at "I'm not talking 'bout boys I'm talking 'bout-"
her phone rings. It's her stepmother.
"Where are you?! You need to come home right now" Her stepmother says with an angry voice
"Why? What's wrong? Did something happen with the plan?" Clara asked while worried about what happened.
"The makeup artist are here! They're waiting for you."
Clara takes a deeper breath to calm down.
"I'll meet you home in a jiffy" Clara says.
After hours of putting makeup on and her hair being done, she is finally ready to leave.
"This plan needs to go perfectly! Remember this is for both of us." Her stepmother says.
Clara nods. She takes her purse and puts her heels on. She starts to step out the door. Her stepmother stops her and says- "Wait, take this picture of him!" She hands her a picture of the man she is supposed to meet.

She arrives at the pub. She is wearing a white dress with a red rose pin. Her hair is curled very nicely. She entered the pub where the man would spend time every Saturday from 7pm to 10pm. She took out the picture of what the man looks like.
"Ugh"- She said
She put the picture back in her purse and looked around for a second, she spotted the man sitting on a big couch and coincidentally he was already looking at her because she was the most beautiful woman in the room. Rose went over and sat down next to him.
He asked "What's your name beautiful?"
She smiled and said "Rose, what's your name darling?"
He answered "Emilio"
Clara's name isn't Rose yet, but for the plan to succeed she and her stepmother planned to change her name to Rose.
Emilio asked if he could buy her a drink. Rose said yes and asked for a tequila.
"Why have I never seen you here before?" Emilio asked, because he has been here every saturday for the past 3months after his break up with his girlfriend.
She answered to his question "Oh, i just moved here after my break up with my now ex-boyfriend." She said that to let him know she's single. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Rose put her hand on his thigh and, hinting she wants him. The only thing Emilio would've never known is that she didn't want him for him, she wanted him for his hotel. This is the plan created by she and her stepmother Elena, who is also an ex-wife of Emilio.
She took out her phone because it was buzzing real crazy and quickly said "Oh no! I have to go, it's my brother! My parents were in an accident."
She hands him a card with her number. "This is my number, text me!"
She rushed out of the pub and straight to her home because her parents weren't actually in an accident, that was just a part of the plan.

To be continued