Chapter 6

Vipercloud woke up to riverpaw nudging him and asking to go training.
They walk to the training hall and train.
"Ok so riverpaw the most important part about attacking is to focus on the enemy and see his/her weak points and then pounce for it to knock them off balance but be ready for there move now try it on me".
Riverpaw with all her force pounces at vipercloud but he dodges it.
"You were not ready for my move try again but this time be ready".
Riverpaw runs fast then slams into viperclouds front left leg and vipercloud falls.
"Good now for the attack you pounce on there back and rake down there back try it".
Riverpaw runs fast and thinks front left leg then she pounces onto his leg and brings him down and jumps on his back and rakes down his back with her claws retracted.
"Good next for the scare bite there neck and get them to run if they don't run kill them".
And right when riverpaw starts at him
Silverclaw comes running to vipercloud and riverpaw and says"dusk clan Is attacking come help the battle".
"Good thing I decided to teach you battle techniques".
They come in to see 40+ cats fighting he goes to see who needs help he sees glowstar laying on the ground he lost a life then he sees his attacker and slams into his side it is shadowwing the deputy of dusk clan and he falls then he slices his back then bites his neck and rips open his throat and kills him instantly.
Then he looks at Riverpaw she is pinned down by a dark brown tabby and is about to die then vipercloud rushes into the fight and scares of the brown Tom.
Then he sees nightblaze take away a life of leafstar by cutting open his stomach.
And then out of nowhere glowstar jumps on top of the brown Tom and kills him instantly.
Then I see the medicine cat of dusk clan attacking skyheart then skyheart rakes her claws down her back and injures the medicine cat then the medicine cat runs off.
Leafstar gets up and yowls"retreat".
Then Glowstar goes to the high rock and says "any cats old enough to catch there own prey gather under the high rock I have decided to retire and hand leadership over to oceanclaw the new deputy will be vipercloud".
Vipercloud and oceanclaw both bow there heads in respect.
"So when are you going to get your lives oceanclaw"meows vipercloud.
"As soon as possible you and nightblaze are going to excort me to the life stone it is an over night journey"meows oceanclaw.
"Ok I will inform nightblaze"meows vipercloud.
"Nightblaze"meowed vipercloud.
"Yes"nightblaze answers.
"We are going to excort oceanclaw to the life stone".
"Ok".