chapter eleven

Ignore all mistakes!!!

~♡~

Taehyung scrolls through his phone liking and replying to his friends post of their winter trips with their families or by themselves.

Tae was rather jealous of the fact that they could hang out with their families on holidays and weekends while his are only home by the time he's already in bed half of the time.

Jungkook comes back up wiping his wet hands on his shirt, seeing Taehyung on the bed Jungkook comes beside him lying down.n

Taehyung perks up seeing his boyfriend get comfortable on the bed fixing the pillow beneath him. Taehyung sits up on his elbows giving Jungkook a peck on the cheek as he stared at him.

"Thank you for doing the dishes.." Taehyung messed with Jungkook's hair twirling and twisting each strand some staying curly instead of his natural straight hair.

"Not a problem, toots." Jungkook turned his body all the way facing Taehyung, putting his phone on the charger before he moved closer to Jungkook.

The lights already off and Taehyungs small old nightlight the only thing on the two start falling into slumber.

Taehyung slowly moved his hands up placing them on top of Jungkook's head scratching and petting it.

Jungkook purred at Taehyung touch loving how he went all over his head and not just in one spot.

"hm..." Jungkook murmured pulling Taehyung by the arms to wrap themselves into a little mess under the blankets.

~♡~

Jungkook woke up first this morning seeing some of the early sunlight come out from Taehyung curtains onto where they were sleeping.

Hearing a yawn come from beside him Jungkook looked over an saw a slight awake Taehyung rubbing his eyes of all tiredness.

Jungkook awed at Taehyung loving the way his lips were more plump, his eyes were still shut and his hair was a mess.

Scooting over Jungkook moved on top of Taehyung taking him by the chin moving in close kissing Taehyung softly.

They both hummed in the kiss, until Taehyung pulled back suddenly. "No... my breathe stinks.." Taehyung yawned once again stretching his arms behind his head, his shirt moving up as well showing off his stomach.

Jungkook saw and instantly moved his hands down feeling all around Taehyungs stomach and waist.

Moving his head down Jungkook put it against Taehyungs stomach, "I can hear the baby!" Jungkook joked looking at Taehyung with a wide smile.

Taehyung snorted kicking Jungkook to the his side of the bed once again now him being on top.

"Scandalous.." Jungkook smirks pulling Taehyung's up sitting on top of his heavens arena. Taehyung shyly looked at Jungkook before giving him once last kiss getting up out of the bed.

Going up to his mirror Taehyung started to fix his hair and look around his face, he was starting to break out probably from all the sweet treats Jungkook was giving him whenever they went out.