1:1

ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℴ𝓃ℯ, 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇ℯ 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ.

Itʼs hard to say,
but I canʼt deny.

ー・ー

Rain falls heavily, adding up to the somber atmosphere surrounding High Tower Academy. Classes were cancelled due to the sudden change of weather, but several main roads were flooded leaving the students stranded and stuck on their rooms, doing whatever it took to kill time leisurely.

The classroom where Bam and his circle of friends are in were pretty much lively, trump cards and a few boardgames scattered on the floor, and a stereo blasting music set somewhere convenient. Bam sat on his seat behind Khun, silently rooting for him in a game of UNO against the others, while absent-mindedly gazing upon the gray sky.

Something about today just seemed off to him. He isn't in the mood to join with the rest of the fun, is unconsciously irritated along with the sour weather, and he doesn't know why. What is with him today?

“Yo, Bam.” his train of thoughts were cut short when Khun checked on him. “You okay back there?”

The brunet mustered up a small smile to assure the latter. “I'm fine, just peachy. You better win this game 'cause I'm betting my money on you!” Khun laughed, shaking his head and got back to annihilating his competitors. But Bam still seems to be on edge, and it's making him uneasy.

Just then, a series of static sounds emanated from the stereo before it switched to a different station, playing a horribly familiar tune.

jigeum i mari uriga dashi
(What Iʼm saying right now)

shijakhajaneun geon anya
(Doesnʼt mean that)

Bam's breathing hitched, his heart pounding rapidly as the song played out. This is making him feel worse than before.

geujeo neoye
(We’re starting up again)

namaitdeon gieokdeuri
(I’m just bringing back)

tteoollasseul ppuniya
(The remaining memories of you)

“Gods,” the brunet muttered, burying his head on his arms as he felt his ears starting to ring. “Not that song, please?”

jeongmal harudo ppajimeopshi neoneun
(Without missing a single day)

saranghanda malhaejwosseotji
(You told me that you love me)

Oi, Bam.” Endorsi called out, noticing his foul mood. It's not everyday you see someone as cheerful as Bam sulking in a corner like this. “Why are you crouching like that? Are you sure you're fine?”

He waved his hand and pointed at the sound system's direction. This time, the rest of the group noticed and glanced at it simultaneously.

“Is it the stereo?” Hatz followed. “Sound's not so crappy to me though.”

jamdeulgi jeone tto nun
(Before I went to bed)

tteujamaja malhaejudeon neo
(As soon as I opened my eyes
You told me)