Ch. 2 🌪

Ai'Marie POV

I was lost for words when I saw his face

I was lost for words when I saw his face. He got more tattoos now and he's a little taller than he was when we were together but he's in the past and now I'm focusing on myself and my money. "Well Roddy my name is- Ai'Marie?" spoke Trayvon. I turned to my side to see him looking down at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Mmcht anyways Roddy I'll see you around, imma let you go do what you gotta do while I catch up with the others" I say pushing past Trayvon but stopped when I felt someone grabs me.

I turned around to see Trayvon's hand on my wrist pulling me back towards him. I didn't see Roddy anymore so I assume he went to go to his car. I wasn't ready to talk to Trayvon so I slapped him and told him to let me go. He looked mad and hurt that I hit him but oh well that's his fault, he should've never touched me knowing that I don't mess with him anymore....

"Aye bro you still com- you good?" Roddy asked coming back into the house staring between Tray & I, "yeah man I'm coming just gimme a minute aight" Tray respondes back to Roddy; after that Roddy went back to the car and Trayvon turned back to me. Here we go again man. I quickly looked away and started walking towards to one of the living rooms in the house to clear my mind. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see him following me....

"Boy what do you want? Don't you have something to-" I was cut off mid-sentence by him his hand snakes around my neck. Not gonna lie, it turned me on but I quickly shook that thought away and tried to pry his big hand off my neck. He pushed me into a wall and said "don't ever hit me like that again unless you wanna get your insides fucked up or better yet, get pregnant by me little girl. I know you got the same number so I'll text you and you better answer me or there's going to be consequences and you know what I'll do" he spoke through gritted teeth while tightening his grip with every word he spoke....

I was starting to get light headed because of the lack of oxygen I was receiving at the moment but that came to halt when he released his grip on my neck. Hearing him chuckle pissed me off because nothing was funny at all. I gave him the finger and walked away. Men these days swear they can control you or do whatever, Tuh not today sweetie not today.....

Walking into the quiet living room my mind started to race uncontrollably. Seeing Trayvon for the first time in 3 years sent me over the edge. I guess you can say the old feelings I had for him are coming bac- wait what the hell am I talking about? Tuh chile lemme not cause he has a girlfriend and she stays here with him and I don't break up happy homes, plus he's in the past so he's gonna stay where he's at & that's the past....

 I guess you can say the old feelings I had for him are coming bac- wait what the hell am I talking about? Tuh chile lemme not cause he has a girlfriend and she stays here with him and I don't break up happy homes, plus he's in the past so he's go...