Chapter 18 (last chapter!)

I woke up in Cole's sister room, untouched by any ghost. Thank god. I walked downstairs to find out that cole and his parents were already awake.

"Good morning everyone"

I said happily. I got good mornings back and I plate full of waffles shoved in my face.

"Please Evan eat these."

Said Cole's mom. I thanked her and started eating my waffles. They were amazing. I finished and brought my plate over to the sink.

"Hey Evan. I left you a present upstairs."

Said Cole.

"Go up and find it"

I walked upstairs into Cole's sisters room to find a while long sleeve shirt and black jean shorts. My dream outfit. I put it on and say on the bed. I just thought about stuff for a minute until I felt my arm getting wet.

'What?'

I thought as I looked down. There were lines of red seeping through my white long sleeve. I lifted the selves to witness my arms being scratched and torn. I started to get light headed. I tried to stand up. But I couldn't. I fell on the floor. I thought to myself.

'Well Evan, this is the end. I guess not everybody can have a happy ending'

And then I let myself go. I 'walked into the light' as some people would say. And waiting there for me was my dad. The biggest smile on his face.

Maybe it was just my time to go..

A/N:

GUUYSSSS! Haunted hotel is officially done☺️ I didn't know if you guys were going to like the ending but please comment telling me of you did or didn't! This is how I've always wanted the story to end so I hope you guys liked it to! Well.. I guess this is goodbye to haunted hotel.