✙False Death✙

_________________________________________

This has been remaked from the original story. I have to say- I like this version way better. Anygay, enjoy !!🧚🏼‍♀️✨

_________________________________________

Third person POV

'Damn...i faked my own death...' Ash thought after returning to his small condo from the hospital. He sat on his small bed and looked at his beige jacket on the couch. He could see a small paper hanging out from the pocket of the jacket. He stood up and went over to grab it. He soon looked at the paper and read some information.

Name: Aslan Callenreese
Flight: AL 277
To: Tokyo - HND Japan
From: New York - JFK USA

"Shit." he muttered. The thought of missing his plane made him feel negative. "I could've ran on the other side of the street and would've not gotten stabbed by that bitch named Lao." he sighed and sat back on his bed. "Sorry Shorter. But it's the truth. Lao's an ass."

A few moments pass and Ash gets on his tablet and books a plane ticket to Japan. He soon decides to call Sing and things got pretty awkward in their conversation.

Start Of Call

Sing: "Hello?"
Ash: "Hey. . . "
Sing: "Oh my god. . . "
You can hear sniffs a few minutes later
Sing: "Man are you. . . are you serious right now. "
Ash: "Yes. . . Look, I'm sorry, I should have told you but-"
Sing: "JUST SHUT UP! FIRST I LOST SHORTER AND NOW. . .i was about to lose you. "
Ash: "Stop crying. . . I know what I have done was wrong but I called you for a reason."
Sing: "I don't care. You're reason must be stupid anyway. "
Ash: "I booked a flight to Japan. I have decided to stay there. You can tell your guys and my guys where I am going. Just. . . don't be like me. Okay? Be strong and maybe Shorter will be happy of what you have done. Anyways, talk to you soon. Bye Sing."

End of Call

Ash sat there for about 10 minutes. Rethinking and rethinking. Stood up and looked at his flight ticket. It was 5 hours from now before it departs. The airport is 36 minutes away from his condo and decided to pack quickly. Just so he can have time to get something to eat, before his 13 hour flight.

------------------
381 words
*388 if including these words