Chapter 21 | S I L E N T S T AT I C

M U S I C A L  P I T  S T O P: H O T E L  W A L L S | | S M I T H  &  T H E L L

M U S I C A L P I T S T O P: H O T E L W A L L S | | S M I T H & T H E L L

M U S I C A L  P I T  S T O P: H O T E L  W A L L S | | S M I T H  &  T H E L L

Hi

So I know the last chapter made some of you come crying to me, some laughing. But I must say, I think this one is gonna be a little better. Better written I mean.

But I just have one small request for this chapter. PLEASE PLEASE listen to the song that I've attached, preferably on earphones/ headphones to get the actual effect of the chapter. I've tried my best on this, and the song is gonna make it a 1000 times better. (Issa really short chapter. Soweey)

Okay, Enjoy!

PS: The words in italics and underlined are the lyrics of the song. The lyrics aren't with the exact speed of the song, I've just put it at the right places.

PPS: I did put a cover that I made XD I was bored. (iss above and iss not great)

^_^

Ignore the weird mistakes and typos.

§§§

*extreme trigger warning*

When I was twelve, I had fallen off a diving board and torn my cartilage. A whole flap. Just completely torn away. I could barely even sit, much less do anything. I visited fifteen doctors, ten surgeons and five physicians. All the doctors had told me to get a surgery, with full warning that there would be doubt in whether I would be able to dance again.

"Miss Jay.... There's something you should know, if you go through with this process.... There may be.... Doubts of continuing with her extra curricular activities. There may be.. side effects of the surgery in the long run. But it has to be done immediately"

The day I got to know that, I had locked myself up for an entire day, refusing any food or talking to anyone. I had completely holed up in the room, I couldn't get the ringing words of the doctors out of my head that day. My anxiety had taken a full out nosedive that day and the tears wouldn't stop flowing down my cheeks.