A Chanced Encounter! (Part 1)

You were walking down the street towards the park, when you got to the park you saw your friend b/f/n (Best friend name) and started running towards them and you started calling out their name “b/f/n!” but they didn’t turn around no matter how much you called out their name, you thought to yourself ‘Maybe it’s not them’ as you got lost in your thoughts you didn’t notice the steep hill you were about to fall down and as soon as you noticed it was too late, you started falling down the hill rolling and tumbling through bushes and sticks until you came to a sudden stop and you heard a sudden crack come from your ankle. You screamed and looked down at your ankle and saw nothing wrong, but you felt the pain when you tried to move it. That’s when you noticed a stick poking out of your calf muscle on your other leg that’s when you fainted.
You then woke up to a very nice man shaking you by your shoulders and asking “Are you alright? Hello?” You very shakily nodded and once your vision cleared up you saw it was your favourite youtuber Feran! Your eyes widened and you opened your mouth to try and muster out the words “H-hi, I-I’m y/n. I’m a very big fan of you” (y/n is your name) Ferry smiled at you and you smiled back almost forgetting about what had happened leading up to this lucky encounter. Your heart fluttered as he looked at you with gentle eyes, after admiring his features you were drawn back to reality and you looked at both of your legs and tears started to well in your e/c eyes (e/c is eye colour) and Ferry grabbed your chin gently and made you look at him and he hugged you, you started crying into his chest and he reassured “Shh shh it’s ok, I’ll help you y/n” you looked at him with your e/c eyes swollen from tears and you asked him “How are you gonna help me? Both of my legs are broken” He then smirked and told you “Trust me, I can do loads of things”

You looked at him confused, and after a few seconds he picked you up bridal style and your cheeks heated up to a bright red and he carried you to the top of the hill you fell down and it looked as though it didn’t hurt him at all. Once you were at the top of the hill Dex put you down on a seat and he sat next to you and you asked him “Uhm… Ferry… Can I get a picture with you?” He looked at you and chuckled slightly and smiled “Of course” you took out your phone and snapped a picture with your favourite youtuber “Thank you so much, and would it be too much of a hassle if you were to come with me to the hospital?” He smiled reassuringly “I can do that”

You dialled the number for the ambulance (the one that’s used where you are) and once the ambulance arrived you were taken into the ambulance with Ferry by your side holding your hand reassuringly, you smiled and the ride down to the hospital felt like only seconds and once at the hospital you were rushed to a hospital ward and Ferry never stepped away from you, it was honestly very reassuring knowing that you had someone to take care of you while your family weren’t there with you. The next thing you know you were rushed into the OR (operating room).

After what felt like forever you woke up from the surgery and Ferry’s head was laying on the hospital bed and you couldn’t help but smile at this and you started stroking his hair like a cat and he then woke up and looked at you, you jolted your hand away “I’m sorry, you just looked to peaceful there. I couldn’t help myself” He chuckled and smiled “It’s ok y/n”
After you two stared at each other for a few seconds he leaned his face closer to your face, you were just letting him do that and he leaned his lips closer to your lips and after a few seconds his lips made contact with yours, you then shook your head from side to side waking up from the hallucination to see Ferry still smiling at you.

A few weeks had passed, and your recovery was going amazingly and Ferry visited you every day to see how you were doing and you two became very close as you found out he was just like any other guy. You looked at him and smiled and he did the same until one day he invited you to go to the park when the sun was setting that evening, you found this very weird but knew he wanted it so you said yes.

That evening you met Ferry at the park to find him sitting on the park bench he carried you to after you initially met and you walked over there with a blush staining your cheeks and you said “Hey Ferry, is everything ok?” He smiled and nodded, and he took your hand into his and he looked at you with slightly tinted cheeks “y/n… I have something to confess… Over these past few weeks, we’ve gotten to know each other. I've gotten to know what a nice person you are and… I would love to get to know you mo-” before he could even finish his sentence you kissed him, and he kissed back. You blushed and separated the kiss “I’m sorry Ferry... I don’t know what came over me” He smiled and you both hugged as the sun set