ight im liv in this bitch😌❤️

"i kno its gon get rough its gon get tough just when you had enough you cant give up"

Jahseh pov..

i turned on my new phone and went on instagram there were alot of pictures of me saying 'happy birthday prince'here is one

Jahsehdurags

Happy birthday Jahseh enjoy your day prince

Happy birthday Jahseh enjoy your day prince .
❤️ Sirskimask,Nba Youngboy,Trippie Redd,Lil Uzi vert,Lil pump,Juice Wrld and19k others has liked the post
I smiled remembering that day i took that picture and there was alot more people posted more pictures about me here is one more

MicrowaveJahseh'Sdick

Happy birthday X you inspire me everyday enjoy your birthday!❤️You liked and 279k others

❤️You liked and 279k others

Dam i actually looked good in the first but the other didn't look that good I fucking look like a deer in head lights i liked the pictures and went liv I placed my phone down and got an apple out the fridge. I looked at the comments and smiled "hey guys how are you" I said smiling in the camera taking a bite out my apple

Jahsehsunderwear hiii x happy birthday
Duragsforstokeley Happy birthday vro
Please890 Happy birthday
Jitwiththetits enjoy your birthday
Turtletitties Happy birthday enjoy your day
"Hi x happy birthday. Thank you Jahsehsunderwear. Duragsforstokeley happy birthday vro, thanks man appreciate ya. Please890 thanks ya for your birthday wishes. Jitswiththetits happy birthday enjoy your day,I will thanks. Turtletitties happy birthday enjoy your day, thanks I will and you should enjoy your day to man." I took another bite and looked at the views 721k is watching you liv! I almost choked but swallowed hard

"It's crazy how you guys keep finding me I love it" I said laughing

Behneverinlife vrooo you're outfit is so cute matches your hair and face shape
"Behneverinlife vro your outfit is so cute matches your hair and face shape, thanks vro". I said until a pair of arms was around my waist I turned around to see stokeley "nigga wat chu want" I asked turning around to face the camera.

Iamkappa is y'all together or what?
Kelatheslumpmask are y'all a couple y'all cute I screenshooting y'all
Iamdeathandlife fuck y'all cute stokeley give him that dick for a birthday present
I looked at the comments and stokeley kissed my cheek I blushed I threw the apple stem at the other side of the room stokeley stopped and look at the camera reading the last comment out loud making me blush harder "don't worry bout that he will get it for cussin at me all them dam times and for robbing that store with Joey" he explained laughing at me

Killmeplease can you play foot fungus that's my fav song.
Legendsneverdie  will you guys make a song together?

Stokeley grabbed my ass and I squeaked I involuntary elbow his gut hard he groaned "sowwy"he said innocently i glared at him "get away from me" I said pushing him off he fake pouted "ouch you hurt me feelings"he dramatically holding his chest "nigga please"I said smacking my teeth rolling my eyes "get ya ass back nigga" I said looking at him he pouted but gave up as he walked around to the other side of the counter.

Bitchiamup ski is x gonna sacrifice you?

I turned back to the camera "bitchiamup, ski is gon sacrifice you?" I read the comment moving from the counter taking my phone walking to the couch "are you gonna stop being a hater and suck my cock?" I said turning the camera to my dick area on my pants stokeley snickered laughing sitting next to me "well guys thanks for the birthday wishes and shit but I think it's time I end the liv so all of you 190k little fuckers watching I luvvh youuu" I said ending my liv they gon be on my ass for that.

*

"But pokeley I'm board" I whine getting on his back he almost fell but stayed up holding me he smacked his teeth and dropped me I fell on my ass really hard and that hurt a lot he turned around with a blank expression got on top of me he started to suck on my neck my breath hitched he then started to pull up my hoodie and jacket and my shirt he then nipped at my pants line I groaned in pleasure at the sudden act he stopped sit up and looked at me "want me to stop or keep going?"he smirked "mhm"I said having second thoughts about it.

Stokeley pov..

*

I picked him up from the floor carrying him to my room his ass bout to get it for cussing at me all them dam times I opened the door to my room and he close it with his hand I put him on the bed and got on top of him and pulled his undewear down "stokeley go easy okay?"he said unsure about it "alright baby I promise tell me stop if you feel uncomfortable"I said reassuring him it will be okay, and he nodded.

I shoved two of my fingers in his mouth letting his silva coat it, I pulled them out his mouth and slowly pushed my index finger inside his hole he shuddered at my sudden movement I pushed my other finger in and started to sizzers him and pump my fingers in and out of him fast while he moaned my name loudly I pulled my fingers out of him I turned him over where is ass was in the air, then I slowly pushed myself in him I looked at him to see if he was okay, tears started to stream down his face I pulled out of him and hugged him "I'm sorry" I said softly he stuffed his head in my chest sniffling "I-..I... thought I could have done it"he said crying on my chest "it's okay baby" I said rubbing his back rocking him side to side like a baby.

Jahsehs pov...

Stokeley detached himself from the hug and stood up "I'm going to take a shower" he said walking to the other room "wait.. stokeley can I join"I asked shyly looking away embarrassed he turned his head "sure"he smiled.

*

"Goodnight jah" stokeley said in a deep voice probably because he sleepy "goodnight pokeley" I said as he wrap his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him I close my eyes slowly falling to sleep.

Yep I know this is ass sowwy