The Chubby girl

That evening when Nora went home, Ziva walked trough the park. She think about the girl at the teahouse. She keeps walking not paying attention to anyone ore anything, when she bump right into someone and loses her balance.

"Goddamn, cant you..." Ziva looks straight into the face of the chubby girl she saw in the teahouse. "im sorry..im really sorry" The girl looks shyly at the ground. Ziva stands up and keeps staring at the girl. "its you...whats youre name?" She looks wide-eyed and smiles.
The girl smiles back "My name is Fay, but i have to go now i need to work".

Ziva nods "No problem, can i walk with you?" Fay nods yes and we walk on. I ask her as many questions as possible but the girl is to shy to awnser me. After 4 minutes we arrive at the back of a large building. It looks like a club house from the outside. *Do you want to come inside?* Fay looks at me shyly but hopefully at the same time.
"Yes sure" We walk inside and my eyes widen.

Fay grabs my hand and takes me to a table where we sit. at that moment a tall narrow man comes to us. "Hello Fay welcome back!". He grins and a shimmer appears in his eyes when he looks at me. "well and who are you beauty" surprised I look at him "My name is Ziva sir".

The man sits down next to me and takes his hand
"hmm ... I see it already you are not a feedee". He smiles when he see the expression on my face. "You don't know about yourself yet". The man claps his hands and a waiter with a whole platter of food appears.

Fay makes an excited noise "Thank you Sir". The man grins and answers "Go ahead my pig". I look at him angrily. "Why do you call her pig?"
I can't believe my ears. The man stands up and opens his arms "Welcome to the Chubbyclub" He takes my hand and pulls me against him "you are our new addition"

It was a strange experience, and I quickly got to know everyone. The man who pulled me against him was in charge. He was verry handsome and no one knows his name. They called him sir, something in him attracted me. There were several girls, some were chubby, others were fat. Every feedee had a feeder. and the feeders each chose a girl to feed.

The feedee herself had nothing to say, it was the feeders who were in charge of the girls they chose. All afternoon I was busy feeding my friend Fay. It was really great, and Sir watched from a distance. this is where my new life started and I really loved it.