𝟐𝟑

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆..𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 😃

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟏𝟐𝐏𝐌

"Maw my throat been hurting." Sahmir groaned, walking into the kitchen.

"From when? Mi have some bush tea here, come get a cup."

A/N: If you've had that shit you know it's nasty 😭

"I don't like bush tea, it's too bitter."

"Alright yuh throat aguh hurt then." Maw shrugged. "Mi ah tell yuh fi drink the bush tea and you don't want to dri- matta fact come drink up the tea now."

"But I-"

"You don't have a choice little boy." Paw chuckled, shaking his head slightly. "Mi nuh want no pickney inna my house bawling late night, go take up a small cup and have a sip."

"Go dri-"

"TYAIRE!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?!."

Ignoring Salem's question, I slid off the kitchen counter and pushed the screen door open. Catching her pulling out a wedgie, I kicked her ass and laughed.

"You dirty motherfu- Marquise what the fuck are you doing?"

"The grill went out, do you want a burger or not nigga?"

Looking at the patty he was cooking on top of the iron, I let my mouth hang open in confusion and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

A/N: I saw this on Instagram 😭 made my head hurt

"Do you know how many fucking clothes that's touched?"

"I couldn't give a fuck."

"Marqu-"

"DO YOU WANT ONE YES OR NO?!"

Due to the noise we were making, Paw stuck his head around the door prepared to shout at us.

"Who's making up all that no- Lord Jesus."

Glancing up at Paw, Salem's eyes grew wide as she tried to hide behind me.

"MARILYN WAMP TO THIS BOY?!"