I Had No Clue

She paces around her room wondering what the heck she's going to put on next to try to make herself most presentable for this concert. She doesn't want to go with the trashy I'm a teenager look. But she doesn't want to look over her age, so she's trying to find an easy middle. Then there was a knock at the door, her mom walks in. "Are you ready to go yet? It's about an half an hour to drive there. And who knows what crazy fans will be there now." "Can we leave in like 10 minutes please.? I need to finish getting ready." I state begging for her to give me more time. With a nod she leaves the room.

I suddenly go into a panic to find what I'm going to wear. I rummage through my closet and pull out a lace tank top. Tried on and then decide it's too dressy for this occasion. I suddenly think the best decision is to wear my Eagles T-shirt. With a pair of ripped jeans, and red vans to match my T-shirt. Grabbing a red and black flannel out of my closet I ran through the door and turned around because I forgot to put my make up on. So I turned around grabbed my makeup bag out of my room and headed to the car.

The drive seemed really short for how excited I was to go. Not thinking about it, I flipped the mirror down in the passengers seat, opened my makeup bag and quickly put on black liner on the top. Flipping it out just a little creating a small cat eye, I added a brown, and a little bit of dark almost black purple to bring out my brown hair and eyes. I layered a couple strokes of mascara, and I was ready to go. I'm not the type of girl to put loads of make up on. I'm pretty lucky with my complexion, I don't want to screw it up.

So here we were, pulling into the parking lot. Deep breathe. It's just a one direction concert. No big deal. I pulled the clip out of my hair I used to pull it out of my face when doing my makeup. Tussled it a bit. And got out of the car. Yay, I can already hear them screaming.