Let's Get This Party Started

Yay, I could already hear them screaming. The anticipation was killing me. I couldn't wait to be in front of what seemed like 1 million fan with my best band mates. The best part was that we have already done so many shows that it was just natural that we flowed together on stage.

"come on guys show starts in 20 minutes" Paul said waving us to our first entrance. My heart was racing, I couldn't wait to perform this show. Being in America was one of my favorite places to tour. Not that I didn't enjoy the rest of the tour, but these fans just seemed so excited and full of joy that we were all here. They even made a Paul fan club. I couldn't wait to finally get on stage.

But I definitely missed my mum and brother Greg at home. But I know they are cheering me on, and hoping for the best for me. The funny thing is mum always said, Bring back a pretty girl. I know it's difficult especially because they live in a different country but every show I always hope I find the one girl that I could take home and make my mum proud.

"Okay guys this is it, let's do this" said Liam as he was jumping in the air. "On three. One, two, three." "ONE D!" We all yelled then ran on stage. All you heard was a loud scream.