1

Kara zoomed around the apartment, cleaning up. She was preparing for a very special game night they had planned. Mon-El and Winn were going to visit, and she wanted it to fun and enjoyable. She was debating on whether or not she should invite William; they were sort of dating (although it wasn't necessarily official yet), so it may be awkward for him to meet her ex.

She heard a knock at the door. Using her X-ray vision, she saw that it was Alex. "Come in!" She called out. Alex walked into the loft. "Hey, how are you doing?" Kara smiled. "I'm pretty good, really excited to see the guys again." Alex nodded. "Right, me too...Kara, what are you going to do about William? He's been coming to every game night lately. Do you think he'll want to come to this one too despite your history with Mon-El?" Kara shook her head. "I honestly don't know. I've never talked to him about what happened between me and Mon-El because of...obvious reasons." She chuckled.

Alex had a small, apologetic smile. "You should probably talk to him about it. You'll never know how he feels about this if you don't." Kara sighed. "Ugh, why are you always so right?" They laughed. "Heh, well, I'm going to help you clean up a bit, you call William." Kara nodded.

She grabbed her phone and went to her room. Pacing around as the phone rang, waiting for William to pick up, she felt anxious for whatever reason. Finally, he picked up. "Kara, hey! What's up?" She smiled. "Hey, Will. We're going to have a game night." William responded, "Nice!" She took a deep breath. "Well, my ex is going to be there because we're friends. I just wanted to know if you would be comfortable with that?" There was a moment of silence on the phone. After what felt like decades, William answered. "Yeah, totally." Kara let out a sigh of relief. "Great! Game night starts at 7 o'clock."

William felt uncertain about the situation, but for Kara's sake, he kept quiet. After all, everything was going great for them and he didn't want to mess it all up.

—————-> later that day...

Winn steadily landed the Legion ship. "Dude, I'm so enthusiastic to be back home, even if it's just for a little while." Mon-El nodded. "Yeah, it'll be nice to see everyone again." He was the most thrilled to see Kara again. He knew that no matter what happened, a piece of his heart would always belong to her. He knew about William and that she had moved on, (he found out about it from Winn) but it was okay with him, as long as she was happy.

They exited the ship and were greeted by an overjoyed Alex. "Hey! It's so great that you're here, we're having a game night at Kara's place, you better be there." She told them in a threatening manner. Winn laughed nervously. "Yeah, of course."

Mon-El smiled, he hadn't been to Kara's loft in forever.

(A/N: Hello, everybody. I know I keep on starting new stories, I promise to get back to the other ones, especially Those Comet Eyes. Please tell me what you think in the comments. Love y'all, bye!