4.

Cameron and Farkle were seated on the park bench, Cameron's arm wrapped around Farkle's shoulders.

"You're warm," Farkle murmured, leaning closer to her.

"And you're cold, why didn't you bring a jacket?," She asked, pulling him closer to her. She was wearing a beanie, a sweatshirt, a jacket, and thick pair of sweatpants.

Farkle was wearing a turtle neck ans jeans.

"It wasn't that cold when I left," He whined.

She snorted a laugh and sat up so she could take off her sweatshirt.

Before Farkle could protest, she took it off and placed it over his head.

Farkle grumbled in annoyance, but pulles the sweatshirt down the rest of the way and out his arms through the sleeves.

"...Thank you,"

Cameron pulled him close again and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"You're welcome, honey,"

Farkle felt his cheeks begin to burn and tried not to smile.

Cameron noticed and poked his cheek.

"You like it when I call you honey, honey?,"

Farkle hid his face in her chest.

"Stoppp,"

His entire face was a bright pink color, all the way up to his ears.

"Alright alright," She kissed his head again. "I love you,"

That made Farkle's entire body warm up, even his heart felt warm.

He never thought he'd find someone to love, let alone someone who'd love him back.

He looked up at her, even though she was looking ahead at the duck pond in front of them.

"I love you too,"

-

They stayed at the paek for about an hour, leaving when the sun started to set.

Cameeon had dropped Farkle off at home first. He offered to walk her hom and walk home by himself, but she immediately disagreed.

A kid like Farkle walking home alone in the evening time in New York? In this neighborhood? Not the best combination.

When she got home, she sent Faekle a text letting him know that she nade it safe, before unlocking and opening the door.

Her uncle was sitting in the same spot he was in when she left.

"I'm home, fat ass,"

He didn't mind her cussing with him, thankfully.

"Who're you calling fat ass, munchkin?,"

She kicked off her shoes and climbed iver the couch to sit next to him.

"You," She placed her legs over his lap and stretched.

"Do I look like a couch cushion to you, bigfoot?," He shoved her legs off of him and she scoffed.

"Rude,"

Cameron like moments like these. It mads her kind of glad that her mom left, in a weird way.

If it weren't for that, her and her uncle probably wouldn't be this close.

"How was the park? Makeout in front of any old ladies?,"

He grabbed the remote and started flipping htrough channels.

Cameron snorted and shook her head in amusement. "No, but it was nice, we sat and watched the ducks,"

Harvey nodded. "Good, no making out until your married,"

She laughed. It was a little late for that.

He stopped on the Lifetime channel and they both focused their attention on the show.

"You ever seen this show before?," Harvey asked, pointing at it with his remote.

The show was 'I am Jazz'. A show about a girl named Jazz Jennings, going through her male to female transition.

Cameron swallowed and cleared her throat.

"Uh- yeah, I've seen it before,"

That was true. But what she didn't say was that Jazz was basically her role model because of how comfortable she was with being a trans woman.

"Huh," Harvey watched the TV curiously. "I don't really get people like that though, why choose to go through all of that-?,"

"It's not a choice," The words came out of her mouth before she could srop them.

Harvey looked at her, surprised. He opened his mouth to say something else, but she stood up before he could say anything.

"I'll be in my room,"

She walked out quickly, not giving him the opportunity to ask what was wrong.

He ran his hand through his thinning hair.

"What did I say?,"

-

Word Count - 679.

Tensionnn. I love writing tension lmao.

The show I am Jazz is a real show, and it's actually really interesting and heartwarming if anyone's interested in checking it out 💕.