The first day

When you see '____' It's the person in pov's thoughts and "____" is when somebody is speaking.
And -____- is when somebody's mind is being read.

After successfully ending an abusive relationship, you flee to a different country to start a new life, Japan, he'd never think to find you there.

After arriving in japan, you immediately go to the bank to transfer the little bit of money you have into their currency so that you'll be able to actually live. You then afterwards manage to find an apartment and move what little stuff you were able to bring into your new home. Now time to enroll in the nearest high school. The school you enrolled in is, well you don't actually care enough to remember the name.

'Time for bed, I have school tomorrow, I just hope the school isn't as trashy as the one in America.' You get ready for bed and do your nightly routine.

Morning

After waking up to the very annoying sound of your alarm clock, you then get ready for the day ahead of you. You do your morning routine before heading to school.

'After school I really need to go job hunting.'

(I know the story is really boring right now but stick around a little longer, it gets better. Trust me
-author)

Your attention is now caught by the rather pretty girl running as if somebody was chasing her.

-oh no, I overslept! I need to get to school now! What will Saiki think if I oversleep?-

'So that's why.' You continue your leisurely stride along the side of the road to your new school.

'It really is a good thing that I decided to Learn Japanese on top of german, when my.... boyfriend, asked my why I was learning german, I told him that if I were to ever run away it would be to Germany.' Your sight is now glued on the ground as you co Tunis your slow yet graceful steps. 'It's a good thing he didn't find out that I was actually learning Japanese. I have to admit it was pretty hard, a lot harder than german, but if I hadn't learned german first it would've been a lot harder. And who was that Saiki kid that she was thinking about?'

After finally arriving at your high school, you walk to what you assume is the front office and ask where your class is, the guy at the office obliges and tells you where it is. You decide to stroll around the school to try get a good grasp of the layout. When hearing the bell you immediately walk to your class. Upon arriving, much to your dismay you're forced to give and introduction of yourself. After giving a very awkward introduction, you take a seat next to a rather interesting girl, her hair is pastel pink, she looks like she would be the shy type but in reality, I've never seen her fazed by anything. Her eyes are a dark purple, almost as dark as the sky itself, with a thin lenses over them. She doesn't look like she has trouble seeing, so why does she wear glasses? Eh whatever, I don't need it go stick my jeans in other peoples business.

'That was a lot more awkward than I intended it to be.' You think to yourself as you cover your face in embarrassment before looking at the girl next to you. She gives off a vibe that says 'if you lay a finger on me I'll make sure you never see the light of day again' but she's really cute.

After school

'That was the worst school day in eternity. Maybe I should find a different school. No it's only the first day I'm sure it'll get better. Besides the girl next to me, I think she said her name is Saiki? Kuriko Saiki, she was kinda hot tho, not gonna lie.' As you're walking down the street to your apartment, you keep silently arguing with yourself in whether or not you should change schools.