What now?

When you see '____' It's the person in pov's thoughts and "____" is when somebody is speaking.
-____- is when somebody's mind is being read.
And <___> is when a message is being telepathically delivered.

After realizing that Mikoto has a crush on a guy at he school, you decide to transfer to her school, you wanted to know what so great about this guy that he's caught the attention of Mikoto.

'I'm not jealous or anything, I'm just looking out for my friend, if he turns out to be some perv I don't want her to get into trouble, yeah that's it.'

Saiki POV

After Arriving at class, Mikoto takes a seat and lets out a disappointed sigh.

'What's up with her?'

-I can't believe that (Y/N) wasn't even there today. I was looking forward to seeing her again.-

'Ah, So that's it. I've heard a lot about this (Y/N) from her thoughts, but I'm kind of interested to see who she is. Especially is she's got Aiura acting like this, this isn't like her at all.' Saiki's attention now on the thoughts of the students around him.

-I heard there's another transfer student, I wonder who she is.-

'Oh?'

"Did you hear about that new transfer student? That's got to be at least five already!"

'Is that really something to be excited about? Are we completely forgetting about the first one?'

"Yeah, I heard she's going to be here today!"

"I've also heard that she's really pretty! Maybe even as pretty as Teruhashi!"

'If she really is as pretty as Teruhashi than shes going to think she's stealing her attention and that won't end up good for any of us. I hope that for all our sakes that she's not as pretty as Teruhashi.'

"There's no way she's as pretty as Teruhashi, what are you talking about?"

-a new transfer student, it couldn't be (Y/N) could it? No there's no way! She wouldn't do that, well she might, from what I've heard her school is pretty horrible.-

'Even Mikoto is worked up over this.' Saiki's attention caught again as he's snapped out of thought from the teacher coming into the room and quieting down the students.

"As I'm sure all of you have heard, we have a new transfer student! I'd like to introduce (Y/N) (L/N)!" Just as the teacher said that, a very beautiful girl walked through the door.

'Wow. This is bad, if Teruhashi  feels threatened by her, all hell will break loose, and I might be dragged into it. I can't let that happen.' Saiki's attention is caught again for the third time today as the follow words exit the mouth of Aiura.

"(Y- (Y/N)? You came?" The girl looked from the ground to meet the eyes of Mikoto.

"Of course I did!" Saiki gets stuck in thought again as he realizes that he can't read your mind.

'The hell?' His attention is then grabbed out of thought as he realizes that he was staring at you.

'Oh crap.' Saiki than looks over to Teruhashi wondering if she noticed him staring and if she thinks he likes the new girl.

-I can't believe her! She's even stealing my saiki from me! I can't let this go unpunished!-

'Good grief. I'm too late.'

Your POV 

'Wow everyone's very talkative, of course they are, I mean I am the transfer student. Even that kid over there seems lost in thought.'