1 - A New Beginning

words = speaking
'words' = thinking
A/n: This Chapter will be in 3rd person POV,but the ones after this will switch between 3rd and 1st person POV.

Y/n L/n. He's an American 17-year old high school student who is spending the last few years of school in Japan. However,one of his many quirks is that he's a HUGE Neptunia fan. Hell, he's even made a waifu list of all of the characters ever shown in the game, from hyper-dimension Neptunia(the first release) to Neptunia RPG,which was his least favorite when it came to the combat system. He is currently fighting the final Dark Orange boss fight, since he just needs to beat it,and he can get the true ending of MegaDimension Neptunia VII.

Y/n: Almost there, alllllmoooosssttt theeeerrreeee.....

Unfortunately for Y/n, Dark Orange completly destroys his four units on the field, being Neptune(CPU version), Uni, Noire, and Blanc, giving him the game over screen.

Upon seeing this our soon-to-be protagonist goes into a fit of rage.

Y/n: DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!DAMN IT!!

Y/n:*sigh* well, I can just try again. I just need to make sure that I fuel up on a lot more healing potions.

After Y/n calms down, he's about to go try again,but he then hears his stomach growl. Quickly heading to the kicthen, he realizes that he has run out of (Insert Favorite Junk Food Snack Here).

Y/n:Dang it, well guess i got to go get some food.

He goes back to his room and grabs his wallet,smartphone(with neptunia phone case), headphones, and his favorite hoodie.

(A/n: This is the hoodie you're wearing)

Y/n: Wallet? Check. Phone? Check. Headphones? Check. Nep Hoodie? Check and Double Check. Well, Let's Go!!!!!