Description

A/N: Hey everyone! So I know I have a few other books that are unfinished and unedited and believe me I will get back to those soon, it's just that this story is one that I've been wanting to write for a while now. It's been stuck in my head for the past few months and so I figured I'd try it out and see how it goes. This is probably gonna look weird but I'm doing this from my phone and I don't really know how to get everything set up from here so I'll have to wait to get on my laptop for all that. But here's what the story's about and up next is the first chapter! I know, it's short but the next chapters will be a little longer.

So for now.....enjoy!!!!!

Charlie and Samantha have never even met.

Sam is the popular girl who has a small group of close friends and a bigger group of people who want to be her friends. She is the type of person who wants to be nice to everyone and be their friend. She wants to be the type of person who wants to live life to the fullest. The only problem with that is no matter how hard she tries, she just can't bring herself to be that type of person. She may be popular, but she's not as great as everyone thinks she is.

Charlie is the quiet guy who has a small group of people that know of him and an even smaller group of close friends. He is the type of person who does live life to the fullest and will go out of his way do so, no matter how many people know he even exists. He's nice to everyone he meets and tries to make everyone happy. Charlie doesn't want to be nice to everyone because he knows that not everyone is nice to him and he's not meant to be a people pleaser. The only problem with that is no matter how hard he tries, he just can't stop being that type of person. He may be a nobody but he's better than people think he is.

These two may not know each other at first. But a run-in at school will change all of that in a blink of an eye.