THE REASON WHY

After years of wondering ad searching for his origins, even with the use of his Quirk, Y/n was never able to find his birth parents but now. After nearly a decade, he had given up and chose to continue his life and live on for the people that are currently in his life.

That was the case until he sees a black haired woman who was hiding within the crowd and when they made eye contact, she began to walk away. Then he began to follow her to get the answer he wanted.

Once he reached her and they were all alone, he confronted the woman and asked her a very serious and personal question. Once asked, the woman referred to him with a nickname, one he remembers vaguely and chose to ask the question again.

Y/n: Are you... my mother?...

The woman then answered quickly.

Amelie: My name is Amelie L/n, my Quirk is "Intelligence"... and I am indeed your mother... My little bunny...

The answer he's been wanting to hear for so long. It made so much sense on why she looked familiar to him and why he recognised that nickname she called him by right now. However, he then asked the woman in front of him for clarification.

Y/n: Your... really my mother?...

It was then Amelie answered with a sincere smile.

Amelie: Yes... I am...

After nearly a decade of his life has passed, wondering who were his parents and why they left him, he has finally met with his mother.

After nearly a minute of pure silence, tears began to fall from Y/n's eyes all the way down on his cheek. For the first time in a long time in his life, Y/n began to cry tears of a bit of sadness as he spoke to his now-found mother.

Y/n (Crying): Then why?... *sob*... why leave me alone for all these years?... *sob*... why abandoned me?...

The emotions and feelings that were coursing in his body was to much as he fell to his knees, hands on the floor and his head down, tears making puddles on the floor. He then spoke up with a bit of anguish in his voice.

Y/n (Angry): WHY?!!!... WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU TO ABANDONED ME?!!!... DID YOU NOT LOVE ME ENOUGH OR DID YOU SIMPLY NOT CARE?!!!... WHY?!!!...

As he continues to look down, venting all the emotions he wanted to have said for all these years, it was then he felt a hand began rubbing his back softly enough to calm him down. Y/n also felt that the back-rub felt so familiar that when he looked up to see Amelie, his mother, the one rubbing his back while having tears of her own and wearing a sad smile.

Amelie: None of that is true, my little bunny... yes, I did abandoned you, but It wasn't because I did not love you nor did I not care for you... If anything, I loved you too much that I didn't want you to be in any danger and I only wanted for you to be safe...  especially since it was to dangerous for such a child like you at the time to be with me... or your father...

Y/n couldn't comprehend what he was hearing. For the first time in a while, his Quirk could decipher what she was talking about. It was too dangerous for him to be with her... and his father. This only resulted in more question to run through his mind about his father and mother.

Y/n: My... father?...

The mother of the black haired teen couldn't help but smile as she though of his father, her husband but then it on the same sad smile