1

❛ ❛ The pretty lies, the ugly truth
And the day has come where I have died
Only to find, I've come alive.❜ ❜

Act 1; Chapter 1

Act 1; Chapter 1

☀︎︎☽༄

     A different state. Elysian Swan was moving. Again. Which Elysian was entirely used to doing. However, this time was entirely different, she was moving into a different state with her adoptive father, Charlie and her sister Bella. Well...Elysian stopped calling her a sister long ago.

  Nonetheless, Elysian was focused on being extremely excited to see her father again. She hasn't seen him in what seemed like forever. Elysian couldn't wait to be back in the town again. To be honest, Elysian loved the small town she had moved to in Arizona before they moved to Phoenix.

However, there was a couple of reasons Elysian just adored the town her father lived in. To start, Elysian had a thing for sunrises and sunsets. Elysian would wake up before they rose and she knew it was such a gorgeous places to watch the sunset and rise. Next, the people that livid in the town were truly pleasant to be to around, or at least the people she had been around. Lastly, it was not hot like Arizona is known for which was a blessing to her. Elysian had inwardly groaned when she realized that her hair was going to frizzy because of the rain and humidity.

From afar Elysian watched as her Mom talk to Bella who didn't look interested at all. To be frank, Elysian thought she look as if someone was giving the same lecture about the same topic for the millionth time. Elysian seen her mother pull Isabella into a hug before Isabella pulled away from the hug and walked off without a look back.

   "E, my baby," Renée said squeezing Elysian into a tight hug, " I'm going to miss you so much."

   Elysian hugged her back just as fiercely, a few tears fell from her eye, she was going to miss it here but Elysian really needed to do this. For herself and for her mom could have time to spend with her man without having to worry about her daughter being in constant danger.

"I will miss you too." Elysian said to her mom as Renée held her daughter tighter.

Her mother shook Elysian shoulders after she pulled away the embrace, " Stay safe for me and yourself." Her mother kissed her forehead gently.

Nodding her head slowly Elysian pulled away from her mother with a sombrero expression. Elysian said a quick goodbye, turned around and walked into the airport ready to take flight.

☀︎︎☽༄

In Elysian opinion, the flight was fantastic. She loved how the sky looked, it was incredibly gorgeous. Strangely enough, Elysian enjoyed how peaceful the silence was at night. Elysian had took the time during her flights to read some books that she had been wanting to complete for a while.