Chapter 1 Plane ride home

Start writing your story

It was 7 in the morning everyone was getting ready to head back to Wisconsin. Nick was wearing a blue hoodie with jeans, April was wearing her Grey hoodie with some sweats. Mrs. Barb was running around going crazy trying to make sure everyone was there so they wouldn't miss their flight.

Aprils POV

We are rushing to make our flight after it has just been called so that everyone is able to find their seats and if someone gets separated we will have time to go and find them before our flight leaves. While boarding we are scattered and Mrs. Barb is frantically looking for her seat acting like a crazy person. I find my seat and lean back so that I can catch some sleep while everyone is boarding and getting ready to take off. While leaning back and getting comfy Nick sits beside me.

Nicks POV

I had just found my seat right beside April on the plane. As I sat down April looked at me and so I asked what was wrong in response she said, " nothing Just expect Barb or Sarah to sit by me", I looked at her and laughed, " Nope I made sure to get the seat beside yours" she smiled and gave me a soft kiss before leaning back down. I decided to lay back and try to get some sleep.

Back in Wisconsin: When we got to the dance studio aka the barn everyone had already dropped their stuff at home. As everyone gathered and sat down April announced that she was too tired and that they could skip one day. As I was heading out, April called my Name and announced that she needed my help with something I told Sarah that I'd be home when I was done helping April. Once everyone was out I turned to April, "So what is it you needed my help with?" To my surprise, April pulled me in and Kissed me " With this" Is all I got in return...