Chapter 2

Aprils POV

As Deco and I are about to board our plane to fly back to NYC we are saying goodbye to everyone. I make sure to give Sarah a hug and tell her I'd be back next Sunday. As I turn to give Nick one last kiss goodbye I realize he had a suitcase that didn't belong to me or Deco. "Nick, why do you have a suitcase?" I say before I give him a kiss. He gives me a cute smile and announces something I didn't expect.

Nicks POV

"Uh well, I decided that I didn't want to go another week without seeing you so I got a plane ticket to go back to NY with you Guys If that's fine with You?" Thankfully after I say this April gives me a huge smile and kisses me again. As we hug for a bit Sarah turns to me and asks where they're gonna stay. I tell them that they're gonna be staying with Grandma and that Mrs. Barb will be checking up on them every so often. I tell her that I'll be back next Sunday. She smiles and gives me a hug.

As we get to our seats I make sure that I'm near April. Lucky for me I get to sit right by her. As the plane takes off me and April snuggle up together and pass out.

In NYC

As we headed out of the airport April asked me where I was planning on staying, I told her I planned on just staying at a hotel but she didn't agree with that. Instead, she said I would spend the week with her in her apartment.

Aprils POV

After dropping our stuff off at the apartment Nick asked me what we were going to do now. I decided that I wanted to show him around, New York. We tour all over studios, streets, and different stores. Once we've seen enough Nick asks me what we were going to do now. " I have something in mind........

Nicks POV

As we get into the apartment April pushes me against the wall and kisses me. " So is this what you had in mind" Ill I get back from her though is Maybe. As we kiss we somehow move things to the bedroom. As we lay down April gets on top of me. As we continue to kiss I'm able to flip us so I'm now on top of her. After kissing for a while I pull off my shirt April does the same. This goes on till we're laying bed together naked. All I thought about was how beautiful she is. After a while of staying like that and kissing, we started having sex. In the middle of it, me and April didn't hear the door open and in came Deco!

Deco Pov

As I walked into April's Apartment never would I have imagined seeing what I saw! All I could say was " OOOO girl you get some" and walk out.

Nicks Pov

" That was awkward," I say to April all we could do was lay there awkwardly even after Deco left. As I'm about to "get off" April reassures me that it's fine. At that moment all I could think about was how beautiful April looked. Her curled hair and her natural glow. And in That Moment I knew I loved her and forever would.

Hey Everyone thx for Al the love and support! I jst wanted to say go check out my sister's writing! It's an Amazing ooak story. it's the second story on this account. "Arrow's Tale"