Chapter 20

"let her go!" dawon snarled, gripping the gun tighter in his hands

He glared at the man when he sarcastically chuckled obviously challenging him. Dawon eyed yeil who remained unconscious. Her hair falling flawlessly to her face while her body was limped and lifeless. 

"why would you want to save her? it will probably make your life easier if she's dead" the man smirked amusingly staring at dawon who clench his fist in anger. 

"what is it to you if we decided to keep her?" dawon fired back, clenching his jaw. He gritted his teeth. Dawon threw piercing gaze to the man, eyes boring into his forehead. He ran his lips to his teeth trying to think of a strategy to kill the man without hurting yeil in the process.

His heart wretched in pain seeing her face pale from the drug that was injected to her.His emotions surging up, hands itching to kill the man using his bare hands. He ran his hands on his neck trying to calm the raging nerves in his body. He sent a deathly glare at the man silently sending death threats.

"this is so annoying" inseong muttered running his hands through his hair, glaring at the kidnapper. He raised his hands, pointing the gun to the man. His batted his eyelashes before shooting the man right on his head.

The ear piercing sound of gunshot echoed throughout the whole house. Dawon snap out of his trance running towards the dead man, reaching in time to catch yeil from falling straight into the ground.

Dawon running his hands softly on her face, silently checking if she had injuries. Once he was sure she was unscathed, he turned his head glaring at the older for his impulsive action. 

"what's wrong with you?" he asked but Inseong just shrugged his shoulders before turning around to get chani and rowoon out of the monitoring room. 

Dawon silently stared at yeil's sleeping face before standing up, lifting her body. He muttered silent curses throwing a hard kick to the intruder's lifeless body. 

He trudge out of the house, blinking his eyes to adjust it to the darkness. He felt a figure sneaking behind his back. Dawon remained oblivious waiting for the figure to do his move. He slowly laid yeil's body on the ground before he secretly grab the gun that rested in his waist. He waited for the figure to reach him before shooting it right through its chest.

Dawon padded towards the man. His eyes were dark as his body crouched down to see the man clearer. He ran his hands on the man's wound which made his body shook from the pain. He smirked pressing his hands harder. The man shivered in pain trying to move his body out of dawon's hands but dawon held him tighter using his right hand, pressing the wound harder using his left hand, making him suffer a painful torture before dying.

After dawon's torture the man laid lifeless, his blood dripping making a pool in the ground. Dawon smiled contented at the painful death he had caused. He wiped his crimson hands to the man's clothes before standing up.

He turned his heels around before lifting yeil's lifeless body off the ground. He silently trudged toward the garden where the other members are. 

When they reach the back portion of their house, he immediately spotted youngbin blowing out the smoke from his cigarette. He threw the used cigarette to the ground before stepping on it. Dawon scanned him, his face was unscathed, only spots of blood that probably came from other people. 

Youngbin saw dawon staring at him, he playfully rolled his eyes running towards dawon. He glanced at yeil who had her eyes close while she rest comfortably in dawons arms.

"Are you okay?" youngbin asked staring directly at dawon's eyes.

"hmm" dawon hummed while nodding his head. He adjusted yeil on his arms before huffing.

 He threw a knowing look at dawon before turning around and leading the way to the deep forest that lies behind their house. 

Dawon silently followed, constantly glancing at yeil, checking if she's comfortable in her deep sleep. He silently admired her face. running his eyes to her every features. He never had the opportunity to look closer to her face because the girl will either kick him or throw a punch at his face.

"were here" youngbin announced turning back to check dawon's state. Dawon smiled at him before inching closer to the small bungalow hidden inside the forest. Youngbin opened the door assisting dawon inside the hut. 

Dawon ran his eyes to the interior of their temporary hideout, seeking for a sofa or a bed where he can put yeil. Zuho greeted him with a small smile eyeing yeil before motioning his hands, silently asking him to follow. 

zuho silently left the room after leading dawon towards it. Dawon tucked her in the bed. putting the blanket around her body. He kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

He wandered his eyes looking for youngbin to talk about the sudden attack. He felt someones hand's in his shoulder making him turned around. Taeyang pursed his lips before turning around. 

UNEDITED

UNEDITED.