Chapter 1

I woke up one early morning birds were chirping and I was so happy since I was going hiking with my friends. After a relaxing bubble bath, I did what every girl does nowadays I looked for the most aesthetic hiking outfit I had in my wardrobe, luckily I found one. I went downstairs and took breakfast then quickly ran out of the door, my other friends and I walked all the way to the forest laughing with the top of our voices and gossiping. Nothing interesting happened until we realized we had walked for hours until we got lost. "probably this is a sign that we are meant to be here," my friend Page said, we did not say anything because we all assumed that she was going through a poetry phase. I began walking around looking for service not realizing that a step I made meant the further I went, we all concluded that we had reached the middle of nowhere. We tried to act like gown women and not cry but well we are teenagers lost in the woods so you know what we obviasly did, gosiped about people just joking we tried finding a solution while others cryed like they were nine months babies after a measles shot.We concluded that we should walk  more to see if we were going to find another place where people live who would probably call our parents or drive us back home. We ended up finding a place but it looked weird but ya'll know that curiosity killed the cat, so we went on knocking the weird houses  and what I saw almostmade my eyes pop out of there sockets.