chapter 2 a new student

years went passed and everyone feared the worse as both names faded off of the black house tapestry but it was now in an empty house as all the other black slowly died out which the only left was Sirius black. In Hogwarts young students all sat at the table. Draco with slytherin and young harry and his friends in gryffindor. everything seemed peaceful that moment till Professor Dumbledore stood to make an announcement " Now its the middle of the year we do not normally get any news like this and well we have a new Foreign student Alexander Asselin " he said and young man walked in he had a grey eyes sparked with red. his messy black hair in the style of a faux Mohawk. ( style above the chapter on the women) he walked with his head held high and walked to the front of the room and sat on the stool

Alexander pov

As i walked to the front of the room everyone eyes was on me. I sat down at the stool and sighed waiting for this to be over with. they sat a hat on my head and it began to speak in my head. " why hello I've been waiting for you now let see , smart but cunning and brave. " he said into my house. " put me in hufflepuff and i will destroy you hat" I said with venom on my thoughts, " hmm if you are to be put into slytherin you will find friends and allies and the truth of your past" He said. " ....my past , you know who I really am tell me" I pleaded in my mind. " the truth will come in time but for now." he said then talked outside to everyone else. " SLYTHERIN". everyone at the slytherin table cheered. I made my way over to them and sat with the other first years sighing and stared at the small pendent in my hand. " hey I am Draco stick with me and i'll teach you everything you need to know about slytherins" he said holding his head high. i think i am going to like this kid " sure Draco " i said shaking his hand. he smiled and soon but on his emotionless face as dinner ended and we started to walk back to the house dorms. I walked straight to my room and picked up my familiar a Basilisk he could cover his eyes with a special layer so he would not hurt anyone and can change his size so he can fit on my arm. I lifted him up laying him on his heating rock in the corner and started to put my things away not trusting those darn house elf. as i finished i laid down falling asleep sighing knowing tomorrow would be a long day.

Draco pov

I feel like i know the new wizard from somewhere. i decided to owl my father about this feeling to see what he knows. (letter bellow)

Dear father

as in my recent letter nothing has been to much for my malfoy blood but a new student has came and I feel like I know him from somewhere and if i did then I knew you would know him. I will attach a picture at the bottom of the letter. second the golden boy potter had refused my friendship for those traitorous weaselly and a mud blood. He had fallen for Dumbledore manipulation just like you said. He allowed a troll to break into the school yesterday and I have a feeling he let it in on purpose as potter and the golden trio took them down. Uncle Severus was injured some how during the attack and said he will come see you all on Sunday.

Your Son and Heir

Draco Malfoy

As i finished the letter i took it to my owl sending it off and before attached a picture of Alexander.

Lucius pov ( last pov switch this chapter)

as I got home from the ministry I smiled a bit seeing my sons owl flying into my office. I took the letter and started to read the paper and once I reach the picture my heart froze. It looked like an older Orion was this some sick joke by Dumbledore. I must meet the boy myself before I tell tom. I grabbed my wand and walked to the fireplace. " Severus office" I yelled throwing the powder down going right into Severus office. " Lucius what are you doing i am grading paper " Severus spoke tiredly. " I believe your new student is Orion " I said giving him a serious face. He dropped his quill and walked over. " lets go his room is right next to Draco" he said grabbing his want and turned off the light in his office and we started to make our way to the slytherin house room. I was growing impatient as we made our way to the commons trying not to seem suspicious. " ah Severus , Lord Malfoy what are you doing" Dumbledore walked up to us stopping us. " just my monthly checkup on my Son headmaster now could you kindly let us go" I asked emotionless. " why the rush " He said with one of those fake smiles. " We must be on our way, he has important business to get to after this" Severus snapped and Dumbledore sighs keeping his fake smile and walked away. We rushed into the commons of the slytherin and to this boys room and looked at each other freezing. " what if hes not Lucius " Severus ask. " Tom dose not know but if it is him and we did not go make sure I could never forgive my self" I spoke pulling out a parchment so we can teleport straight to the Goblin bank to do an inheritance test. " this is for tom" i said opening the door walking in with Severus.