Year 2, Chapter 22 - Colorblindness, Maybe BATTLES!

I woke up a week later, and Fred and I were inseparable. And we spent the weekend together, I was with the Weasley twins and the Respecters. We didn't see where Ginger anywhere and we figured out she might turn up in a couple of hours, so we went to Hogsmeade. We didn't need to sneak in anywhere, because we all could go. I was holding Fred's hand, and George was beside Fred. The Respecters sort of hung out in between us.
"Why is the snow whiter than usual?" Heather looked at the gravel road, that had a couple rocks of snow.
"What do you mean? It is the same as always," I said.
"It's usually a more whitish color, but now it is like whiter," Heather said.
"Heather, do you like to draw?" I asked. I remembered the time in her memories, something was off. I sort of starting to see why.
"Um, yes? Why?" Heather was confused.
"Ok, I brought some colored pencils, we can go to The Three Broomsticks and you can draw a rainbow. Or something really colorful." I said.
"Um... Ok," Heather said. I could tell she was still really confused.
When we got to The Three Broomsticks, I sat down, Heather and Fred on either side of me. I took out my colored pencils, and told Heather,
"Draw, from your heart, don't look at the colors name," I told her. In a couple of minutes, she drew the sidewalk we were walking on, was pretty impressed by the speed and accuracy, but not by the color.
"This is the sidewalk we were walking on." Heather slowly lifted her paper and gave it to me. I looked at it, and I was shocked by the results. The gravel was a bright blue color, like turquoise, and the snow was green, like the pine trees. But instead, the pine trees were white.
"Heather, congratulations, you are colorblind!" I said.
"Really?" Heather said, unimpressed.
"Don't worry, colorblindness is not that bad!" I said. I hear a shriek in my head. Or somewhere far away, only I can hear.
"Did you guys hear that?" I asked.
"What are you talking about?" Sherryl said.
"I hear that too...," Ware said.
"I need to go," I slipped out of my seat.
"I am coming," Fred said.
"So am I," George stood up.
"Wouldn't hurt...," Heather, Sherryl, and Maria said at the same time and stood up.
We all as a little pack ran, well, I walked, but the others ran, following my lead.
"Aby...." I voice said inside my head. "Aby...."
"Did you guys hear that?" I said. "Forbidden forest, go, now!"
I ran, mid-jump turning into animagus form. Everyone followed, I felt like the Forbidden forest was like my second home. We go there all the time. I and my friends. We ran, I realize that it will be impossible to find someone, who is probably Ginger we are looking for, out here, so I go to human form, but at the same time growing wings, and I flew above the forest. My wingspan was about the wingspan of a fully grown hippogriff. I see Ginger, surrounded by death eaters. I have no choice, but to dive, so I do, at the same time, getting rid of my wings, transforming into a wolf. I fell on one of the death eaters and killed him instantly. I help Ginger on my back and I don't know if this will work, but it is worth a try, I started growing wings to my animagus form. Once the transformation was complete, I flew up, away from the attack.
"You ok Ging?" I said, landing. I turned into my human form, but I didn't get rid of my wings. Who knows what can happen.
"Yeah, I'm ok." Ginger said, trying to catch her breath.
'This person is unsmart.' I thought, 'Ging would have already turned into a hippogriff and saved herself, yet she didn't.'
"You death eaters need to be better at this," I said.
"What do you mean? I am Ginger!" Ging said.
"What was the phrase I say when you and I snuck into Hogsmeade." I gave her a trick question.
"I forgot, that was a while ago..." Ging said.
"You see?" I said. "You need to get better at this,"
"What do you mean?"
"First of all, that event happened a couple of weeks ago, and you do have a good memory, so you would still remember. Second of all, we weren't alone, the Weasleys and Respecters were with us" I pull out my wand. "So, who are you?"
"You are a pretty smart girl, Black. About time I capture you, see how your boyfriend reacts." The person who took Ginger's form jumped on me, and we apparated to a dark room.

A/N: Dundundun! What happened to Aby? I know! But you don't. Ok I'll upload the next chapter now I'm bored.

It's A Lolbit Show