Chapter 1

Hi my name is Ravyn and I am 16 years old. I have purple and pink hair (mostly purple). I live with my abusive brother, Drake. Our Mother and Father abandoned us when I was 10. Drake was 18 when they left.

Drake is now 24 and the worst sibling a girl could ask for. He makes me clean the house, the attic, the basement and the garage. I'm always in my room listening to music. Drake says music is a waste of time. There goes my music career out the window.

Even thought Drake hate the music I listen to I still listen to screamo and all that kind of stuff. My favourite bands are Motionless in White and New Years Day. My favourite song by MIW is Reincarnated and my favourite song by NYD is Angel Eyes. Angel Eyes is such a beautiful song.

Drake is always calling me an 'Emo Fag' just because of the music I listen to. True I may be an Emo but he has no right to call me that. I was planning to run away after the MIW and NYD concert in 3 days. I had managed to save up enough money to buy a backstage pass. I actually get to meet Chris Cerulli and Ashley Costello. 3 days time and I meet them and the day after that I run away forever.

I already have my bags packed for my big escape. My one and only friend Skylar said that I could stay with her and her parents. They always treated my like I was a part of the family. I feel safe at Skylar's house.

To be completely honest I forgot what my parents look like. I don't have a single photo of them or even a single thing to show that they were ever here. to be honest I kinda miss them. In fact I miss them a lot.
------------------------------------
'There's something about you I can not explain,
I just wanna know you,
I just wanna know your name,
It's not what you said,
Not the way you said it,
I'm under your spell and I don't regret it,
Take my breath,
Baby reach inside my chest,
You can have whatever's left,
Cause baby I'm possessed'

I turn off the alarm in my phone even though it 6:30 but I have to be ready to leave AND make Drakes breakfast before he wakes up at 7:30.

I jump out of bed and look around my tiny room I only have room for a dresser and a bed but the good thing is that I have a bathroom connected to my room. I quickly walk to my dresser and pick out a pair of skinny jeans I got last time I went clothes shopping (which was 2 months ago because I was trying to save up to buy the backstage pass for the NYD and MIW concert) My NYD t-shirt and my makeup case. In the bathroom I grab the bath mat and throw it on the floor, setting all my stuff on the sink I turn on the shower waiting for it to get to the right temperature before I strip down to nothing.

*Time Skip 20 minutes*

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body drying my hair with another. I straighten my hair to my usual style and apply my dark makeup. When I finished I put on my clothes along with all my band bracelets.

~7:00 am~

I was almost ready for school but I still had to pack my bag and make Drakes breakfast. I make him Bacon & Eggs as I always do and left him a note telling him that it was in the microwave with foil covering it to keep it warm. I run upstairs to grab my black and red skateboard. I ran back downstairs straight after I got my skateboard and my iPhone because I heard movement in Drakes room. I grabbed my bag from the kitchen and ran out the front door jumping on my skateboard and riding to school.