I don't want to be weak anymore..

"WERE GONNA MISS YOU LITTLE SIS!!!" The four usually tough men wailed in unison, whilst hugging and picking up their rather short, and rather embarrassed little sister. Well, not biologically, but who else could she call family? "G-guys! I gotta go! I'll see you soon ok? I'm gonna be late! Cya guys!" And with that, she slipped out of their grip, and got onto the cart filled with other young people hoping to join either the garrisons, the MP's or the scouts.

"You sure have a nice family. Must be nice having so many brothers." spoke a brown haired boy with the most spectacular emerald eyes. "u-uhm, yea.. I uh- I guess." Though it was a lot more complicated then what these people saw. "So, what's your name?" Asked a boy with pretty blonde hair and deep blue eyes. "Me? Oh! Im Niki! Its very nice to meet you! whats all of your names?" Asked Niki. Not because she particularly wanted to know, but because it was polite, and she was a very polite person, she liked to be lady-like sometimes. However around her brothers, her personality could set wild fires if it was tangible. "Im Armin Arlet!" "My name's Eren Yeager." "Mikasa Ackerman" "Jean Kirstein" "Sasha brous!" These people seemed nice enough. "Well, I hope we can be friends! If that's ok with you guys." Soon enough they were chatting away.

*~"time skip"~*

"NICOLE CARTER?!"

"y-yes sir."

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"U-Uhm..."

"ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION PEICE OF SHIT"

steam started to slowly slip out from under Niki's feet, as the poor girl suddenly remembered how many times she had been screamed at, wit her parents yelling those exact words.

"I don't want to be weak anymore sir"

"WELL IF YOUR GOING TO BE SO GOD DAMN SELFISH, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SURVEY CORPS, YOU GOTTA LEARN RESPECT, IF YOU CANT DO THAT, THEN LEAVE YOU SCRAWNEY LITTLE SHIT"

Niki just stood in silence, with a completely calm look on her face, but inside, she was running her mouth so hard it could outrun an aberrant. She managed to supress the steam emitting from the souls of her feet. Once the whole 'oh, im gonna try to intimidate these poor kids so that they all just leave, and then humanity doesn't get saved, sO sMaRt' thing was over, Niki walked over to her assigned cabin type thingy and took out her guitar. She began to play a random melody whilst closing her eyes and walking over to a nearby stream. As she sat down, she kept strumming, and began to sing...

look at you strawberry blonde

fields rolling on, I love it when you call my name

can you hear the bumblebees swarm?

watching you arm

I love it when you look my way....

"what the hell are you doing" Nicole jumped and lost grip of her guitar, making it slip out of her hands. Luckily before it landed in the water, she grabbed it. As she spun around, her eyes widened, as she met the cold hard glare of the one and only Captain Levi Ackerman. Sparks emerged from underneath her feet, as she desperately suppressed the urge to fangirl. "Well?" "right! I- uhm- well. I mean, its a little obvious. Playing guitar? ah! No! No I didn't mean any disrespect at all sir! Please forgive me! Ahhhh crap!" Niki mumbled thousands of apologies as Levi internally smirked. Although, obviously he didn't show it on the outside. "whatever brat, I suggest you get ready for dinner, ya know, if you don't want to be late?" "o-oh! Right sir! thank you sir!". However, Niki was so flustered, she forgot to control the fire, and as she ran past the captain, the grass where she left her footprint on was just a tiny bit scorched.......

As she ate her dinner. She was grinning from ear to ear, and bobbing up and down in her seat. "Whats got you so happy?" Asked Sasha, who was currently inhaling her bowl of soup. "I just met Captain Levi! hmm.. come to think of it, I didn't make that good of an impression. But I still met him!!!" "OoooOOoooo. Does someone have a cruuuuush???" Sasha extended the word crush in a teasing way, making Niki's eyes widen as she realised she just fangirled in front of her whole table. "W-what?! n-no I don't have a crush on him! I just r-really admire him! T-that's all! yeah! I just admire him!" Niki said in an as-a-matter-of-fact kind of way. Sasha just rolled her eyes playfully. "Sure ya don't tomato, look at you face, its like, ten shades of red." "I just remembered I gotta go and- do... SOMETHING! Ok, s-so, cya!" Niki quickly sputtered out, leaving the hall, along with a smirking and rather proud Sasha....