𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

-·=»‡«=·-

     IT HAD BEEN A WEEK since Rebecka had last seen the others, minus Bill. However, even in the Denbrough house, the two rarely communicated. After he had punched her in the face, she didn't even spare a look in his direction.

Even Zack and Sharon had noticed the tension between their two kids growing. It was stronger than it was before, but they didn't care enough to hold an intervention for the two of them and have them resolve their issues. They just continued to let it happen.

One of the first nights after the Losers' Club huge fight, Becka had curled up on the couch in the living room area. She had one of Georgie's blankets wrapped around her lanky body as she watched his favorite movie, The Land Before Time—something the two used to watch together a lot.

Tears fell down her cheeks as the young dinosaurs lost their families. It had never affected her that much before Georgie's disappearance, but it caused her great grievances after.

Bill had walked past the living room entrance and frowned deeply at the sight of the tears streaming down in his younger sister's pained face. She hugged the blanket tighter, and the oldest Denbrough sibling had an urge to go over towards his sister and comfort her.

But he couldn't. He hurt her, and he knew he had to deal with the aftermath and the consequences that came with it. So instead, Bill walked over towards the stairs and made his way up to his bedroom before shutting the door behind him.

A few days after that, Beck had found Richie at the arcade by himself. He was leaning over the Street Fighter game, his face too close to the screen to be healthy for his eyes. When she had gained enough courage to talk to him, he was very happy to see the younger of the Denbrough siblings.

"Bee!" he exclaimed before hugging her tightly. Richie had explained to her that he didn't want to call the Denbrough house and have Bill answer the phone, seeing as he was still angry with him. That was also the reason why Stanley hadn't spoken to her either. The two of them were furious with Bill for not only bringing them to fight an evil, child-eating clown, but also because he punched Beck.

Beck decided to stay with Richie at the arcade before wandering over to Ben's house. She had wondered if he was ignoring her or her brother. Or both. When she knocked on the door, she was met with Arlene Hanscom who had informed her that Ben had started summer school. Becka was taken aback, seeing as the boy had never mentioned it to her before.