Begining of the unkown world

(3rd PoV)
As crowd move across the street we see a 19 year old boy with headphones on going towards his home after visiting his relatives.

(3rd PoV)As crowd move across the street we see a 19 year old boy with headphones on going towards his home after visiting his relatives

(Dylan PoV)
As I get to my door I start to wonder what to do tomorrow.
Dylan: I might go visit my friends tomorrow see how they doing since we finished with college.
As I open the door I'm hit with a blinding light I block as much as I can but after that I now in a grand hall of a castle or something I see twenty other people then I noticed how I'm in a different outfit then my normal clothes before I check a door open I quickly hid in the shadows so no can see I don't trust what going on here two men appear one who look like a priest and a king.

King: welcome brave hero we are in dire need for you help to defend this world from the demon that infested it as the gods and goddesses told us that you were selected to help us my name is Anderson pennyworth and I'm am the king of fortunia and this is my height priest Lucas markin.

Priest: greeting fair Heros I hope you can help us in are direr needs.
As i look at their eyes I notices two thing and that is:
One: their acting something is not right
And
Two: their use the story of about a demon which may be true but to blindly follow what they say you must be completely a moron.

(Random boy - R.B)
(Random girl - R.G)

R.B: I'm willing to help you but can you promise us that you can return us back home.
Rest of the groups: YEAH
R.G: some of us want go back to are family and friends.
King Anderson: I can promise you that I can get you home after this you have my word as king of this kingdom.

His eyes deceive them I must stay cautious and stay hidden luckily they haven't noticed me at all if I stay in the shadows and only gather information I may get what is needed.

Priest Lucas: before we continue was their so pose to be twenty one Heros because I see twenty hero maybe we didn't do ritual right but with your aid we can be the demon king
I quickly exited the room to plan my way around and a exit for my escape from this castle and kingdom.

As I go around I come across a library as I quickly and quietly I gather book on this word and this kingdom history and hid somewhere no one will look.
Going through the pages I came across a map.