🚬chapter 7.

TIMESKIP

"When will you stop."

Jungkook, "Until we're together again."

"You really won't give up?"

Jungkook, "Why would I give up on the love of my life?"

I admit, that made me blush. He noticed and a sweet smile appeared on his face. He always knows how to make me blush. I turned my head away and he made me look back at him. We were a lot close. Without thinking I gave him a peck which made him smile. He also gave me a peck. He leaned back and pulled me close by the waist. I said, "You know I'm still gonna say no..and yet you still keep trying."

Jungkook, "Of course I will. I want you to be mine again."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. My heart fluttering, and he knows. He always makes me feel this way towards him whenever we start to grow apart, or if anything. He really wouldn't want to lose me, but he did, and he wants to get back with me. Did he not get over me? If not, then this explains it. I just hugged back. We went downstairs and I grabbed my phone.

I opened the door and saw Baekhyun again. I said stressingly, "Oh my..FUCKING G-!" He kissed me. I immediately pushed him away which made him angry, but he held back trying not to hit me. I wiped my lips and said, "Now what do you want."

Baekhyun, "You Y/N. I want you back badly. I know you want me back too."

He got closer. I could feel the guy's eyes on me, especially Jungkook's sad eyes. I said, "No." That only made him more angry. He turned his hands into a fist and he was holding in his anger. He said, "Please babe. Don't you remember that you're pregnant with my baby."

Jungkook, "......"

"Stop lying-."

He brought out a child and she hugged me calling me 'Eomma'. Now Jungkook was really hurt. I looked at her an kneeled to her level. She looked at me and I said, "Did he tell you he was your father?"

???, -nods- "Yeah!" -looks at him and looks back at eomma- "Is he?"

"No."

???, "..then who is my appa..?"

"He standing behind me."

She looked and smiled happily and hugged him. It was Jungkook. I stood back up and told Baekhyun to fucking leave. I slammed the door on his face and locked it. He really would try anything to get me back and use me again. I looked at Jeon Li-Y/N and said, "How did he find you?"

Jeon Li-Y/N, -looks at eomma- "I don't know, but I'm hungry! Can I drink banana milk!"

-small smile- "You are just like your father. I'll cook you something. Wait with them."

Jeon Li-Y/N, "Okay!"

I walked in the kitchen and started cooking. I heard Jungkook say, "You were pregnant... Why didn't you tell me..."

"I don't know."

Jungkook, "Did you tell her that we're apart..?"

"No."

After I made her meal I called her. She walked in the kitchen and I picked her up and sat her down on the counter. She started eating and I gave her her banana milk. I looked at the time and saw it was about to be the deadline. I said, "Okay, I have to go."

Jeon Li-Y/N, -sad expression- "Why can't you stay eomma?"

"I have work to do."

Jeon Li-Y/N, "Please stay!"

"I'll come back tomorrow. Your appa and his friends will keep you company."

Jeon Li-Y/N, "Please eomma!" -looks at appa- "Appa! Make her stay!"

Jungkook looked at me and said in a sad tone, "Stay babe." That only made me blush and really made me wanted to stay. He pulled me close by the waist and looked at me in the eyes. I then, "Okay." They both smiled happily. She has the same smile just like Jungkook. He gave me a peck and I blushed again. He let me go and sat on the chair. The guys took turns feeding her and spending time with her after. Jungkook and I were just together.

He kept giving me affection, cuddles, kisses, pecks, and kept sticking around me. We messed around a little. It made me want to get back with him.

NEXT DAY

"Go play with the other kids. If anything happens tell me and I'll take care of it, okay?"

Jeon Li-Y/N, "Okay eomma!"

And there she goes. I sat on the bench next to Jungkook. I watched her as I talked with Jungkook. For a few minutes I saw a kid push her on the ground and she came crying to me. The child looked at me and walked towards me. I picked Li-Y/N up and comforted her. I said the the kid, "Why'd you do that for?"

Kid, "She wouldn't stop bothering me and kept saying she wanted to he friends..."

"If you didn't want to be friends with her, then tell her politely. It won't help if you're just being mean. If you were her and some other kid pushed you, wouldn't you feel sad?"

Kid, "Yeah..."

"Okay then. Apologize to her."

I put her in front of him and he apologized. She forgive him and they both continued playing. I felt Jungkook pull me close and put his arm around my waist. I looked at him and he gave me a peck. I just blushed. I turned away from him and rested the side of my head on his shoulder. It made him smile. This brought back a lot of memories.