Title your Story Part

School finished and I was at home asleep and then I heard a knock at the door so I got up and opened the door it was Brandon and he looked excited so I asked "hey what's up with you"? Then he said " oh nothing" "are you sure your blushing" "okay so you know the girl Chloe Grace" "yeh" "well were a thing if you no what I mean" "oh umm good for you" I said unhappily

"what" he said "oh its nothing just that I don't like CHLOE!" "oh well I'm sorry but I like her" "well you shouldn't" "why? Give me one good reason why" "because" "that's not a good enough" "well I'm sorry I don't like her so you shouldn't like her" "why shouldn't I like her?" "Because she's a BITCH" "WHY" "because she gets everything she wants" "well you can't tell me who I can't and can like ok your not the boss of me" and with that Brandon leaves slamming the door behind then I ran upstairs into my room slamming the door behind and started crying hysterically.

The next day I was much better and I was hoping Brandon would've forgotten about our fight but for some reason he never showed up at my house so I left to go to school and when I hopped on the bus I saw Brandon next to Chloe kissing each other and I wish that could be me but it's too late Chloe got to him before me so I sat next to a girl with blonde hair in a group with cameras so I was guessing their the photography group so I sat next to her and said "hey can I sit here?" "Sure she said " hi I'm Emily Wilde what's your name" "hi my name is Keely Torran" "nice name" she said "I asked her are you in ited to Chloe Grace's party on Saturday?" Emily said "yeh we should go together?" "Yeh sure it's not like I've got anyone else to go with.

AUTHORS NOTE: vote if you liked this chapters of the book and comment if I need to make any improvements :)