Day Seven

I woke up to the sound of Lottie yelling at Rocco. I guess he must have snuck into the bedroom in the middle of the night. I had no idea he was even there. If I did I would have punched his lights out! All I could do was think about Gloria last night and how scared she looked. She seemed happy to have a girl's night in the hideaway. She and Priya were the last to return to the main bedroom. They both had this glow about them. They didn't... no...

Priya walked right up to Rahim and planted a kiss on him. He was shocked. His eyes almost flew out of his skull when she pulled back.

"What was that for?" he asked, taken aback.

"I'm a changed woman, babe. Gloria showed me what I was missing and I just want to make sure I take care of you."

Mine and Rahim's eyebrow rose and looked over at Gloria, who was grabbing some clothes. She went over to Lottie who was going at Marisol now. I noticed how Gloria wrapped her arm around Lottie's waist and kissed her neck, whispering something. Lottie eased up and blushed. What had she done to those two?!

Priya hopped off her bed and announced a text.

Girls, later today you will decide which boy is most dateable. Guys, smooth out those manners and straighten out those lines. It's date or break time!

What did that mean? The girls all seemed excited and the guys looked right nervous. Rocco was uncharacteristically quiet. The producers probably told him it was time to hold his forked tongue or else. But the thing that got me this morning was Hope was nowhere to be found. She was usually right there at my side and now she was missing. Last night she was all too eager to get in my pants and now she's gone.

I went to get my clothes and when I came back out Gary and Lotter were all cozy, Priya and Rahim were making out and Bobby was just in awe. I had to walk back and change again because this Twilight Zone episode was just getting stranger than anything than I could make up.

---

Gloria smiled up at the sun as she felt the warm heat fall on her face. Last night was perfect. She had enough drugs in her system that she could be content for the rest of the day. She saw the reaction Rocco had when they announced the possible challenge for the day. He was terrified. Good! He should be after that crap he pulled. I didn't care if I never saw him this whole time in the Villa.

I felt a shadow come across me and notice Lottie had found Lucas and Henrik. She had Henrik and Lucas discussing their dating lives.

"Well, now this is my favorite topic," Gloria said as she slid between the boys. She loved Lucas' smile and then she looked over at Henrik and his brilliant smile was so sweet. Henrik said he did not like to go all out, which wasn't her taste, but she could always be persuaded... Lucas, on the other hand, liked a meal out and about. Couldn't disagree with a nice night out, but the places he spouted off!

"Imagine sitting across the table from Gloria. Couldn't get better," he said touching her face. Lottie's face was in awe of their intimacy. It was like they were the only two people there.

"Good wine, good conversation, good food... and you're all good." Gloria got chills just thinking about it.

"Sounds lush, Papi Chulo, sign me up."

Henrik coughed and rolled his eyes.

"Bet you only sprinkle a few diamonds at her on the first date, don't you, Lucas?"

Oh was Henrik jealous?! Well then... Gloria liked to see how this played out. Of course, Henrik was only teasing.

"Money doesn't buy happiness..."