A/N

Hello guys. I'm sorry for the long break but here is the next chapter so hope you like it and to tell you something. I got 36 comments. Thank you everyone. 5,25 k read this book and 245 people vote me thank you very much.

maisleexjoyyy_

Thanks for the info I also realize that I wrote something wrong as you told me it. You wrote me this: just to say it should be 12am.

Your totally right thanks for telling me it.

Well guys pls a big Applause for the new one that vote, comment and got a big fan of my book. Lady's and gentleman the name if this person is Rosy_ adventures yup. Rosy you vote,comment and got a big fan of this story thank you very much. I'm glad that I met you and thank you for the 2 positive comment.

You wrote me this: omg I love your story!!! Your an amazing writer!!! I'm glad I found you here on wattpad! Keep on the good work ^w^

First thank you very very much and second you wrote me this too: oh and the women who cleans up the house is called a maid.

Well thank you for the information now I know what it called again.

SalamMendez thanks for voting me again. Your a great partner.

Dwronwriter002 thanks for voting me.

Next chapter will be coming soon bye my readers.

Your: Shadic001/ Isi