Confused Hearts (Completed)

THIS is a Short BJYX FANFICTION Story.
All from my imagination.
Just enjoy 🐢🐢🐢
No aim of harming GGDD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

Wang Yibo's POV

He woke up having so many thoughts in his head.

He went to the kitchen and pour a glass of wine instead of drinking coffee. After, he went to the living room and sat on the soft couch.

It's been two months since The Untamed finished filming. And it's been six long months since he began to court him. Every day, since they were filming, he never missed sending flowers to him.
He never missed buying him his favorite Starbucks and chips. He never missed the opportunity to show him how much he likes him.

Until the filming was finished. He didn't stop sending flowers to him every day.
He even sent his favorite chocolate 白色恋人 (chocolate blanc et langue de chat shiroi koibito)

Because he really likes him.
Ohhhh no.
It isn't the right word!
He fucking loves him! Love him so deeply.

Yes. HIM.
He is Xiao Zhan.

But...

He sighed.

All of these months, all of his efforts, seems like he doesn't appreciate it.

He has many questions in his head.

Does he even like me?
I never heard anything he said as he likes me.
Does he care for me?
Ahh yes, he does, but it seems that he only cares for me as his little brother.

He sighed again and he emptied the last sip of his wine on the glass he was holding.

But he never rejected me since then. He never told me to stop what I'm doing. So I thought I have a chance. I thought there's a chance for us.
But it seems that I was wrong all along.
My life is like an open book to him. I didn't hide anything. Because I want him to accept all of me.

Now I'm confused.
Maybe, maybe he's too shy to reject me. Because he knew my past burdened. He knew how people did bad things to me.

He sighed again.

Xiao Zhan has a beautiful soul.
Maybe He doesn't want to hurt me as others did to me. He's not rejecting me nor agreeing to have a relationship with me either.

But I am human after all.
I needed love too.
But it seems that...
I can't have that love I'm desiring for so long.

He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed someone's name.

"Hello, this is Wang Yibo. Please stop sending flowers to Xiao Zhan. Don't worry, I'll pay for our agreement. Thank you."
And he throws his phone on the sofa.