1 - Marvel & Celine

M A R V E L
so the reaping saved me from volenteering! amazing, my career allie Celine is amazing with a bow, i trained with her and now we are together! word got around who the other careers are - Clove Kentwell amazing with knives! never misses! & Cato Hadley the boy with the sword everyone calls him, can't wait to eye up the rest of the tributes & to make them feel intimidated...
C E L I N E
the train is pretty fast, our district is the closest to the capitol so it only take us a few minutes to get there, as we start to arrive and we can see the crowds me and marvel walk to the train window and wave and smile, the best way to get sponsors in the arena. marvels a big softie really, he's really good with a spear - never misses - but i don't know how well he will do in the arena. oh well he's a career we can't just ditch him... or can we?

we arrive at the tribute training centre and are escorted to our stylists to get ready for the parade this evening & our interviews in front of all the districts and the capitol.
i know my stylist already so we don't really talk much, just about tactics and things like that. he made me the most amazing pink flowing dress for the parade, and a big pink puffy one for the interviews with some big heels, that make me look amazing!

INTERVIEWS -
"so you are the famous celine from district 1, darling of the capitol! so celine, what are your tactics in the arena?" Caesar asks me.
"well that would be telling caesar!" i joke. well that's the best way to get sponsors, be desirable, smile, wave all those pathetic little things, they love it.

we get the interviews & the parade done and we head back to our quarters in the training centre to get some rest for our training session tomorrow, can't wait to meet the other careers and check out the other tributes.

TRAINING
we all go down to the training area at 6am to get started. "in three weeks, 23 of you will be dead, one of you will be alive," the lady says explaining what will happen. "you will spend 1 week preparing your skills, a lot of you will straight away go for the weapons but 20% of you will die from natural causes, dehydration, hypothermia anything to do with what the arena conditions are, and then you will have individual training in front of the game makers that will be evaluating you according to your skills." she dismisses us and i spend no time standing there i go straight to find the other careers. we all meet and we get along well, we hatch a plan to find out all the other tributes weak points and who our allies will be if we want anymore. "him," clove says we all ask her why "because we can use him to get at her," she points at the district 7 tribute, she's got an axe in her hand and god can she swing it! "i agree," i say everyone agrees and we all approach the d7 male, "so what do you specialise in?" cato asks. "axe, like my parter over there," he points at the girl, god he's so dumb he just TOLD us what his strength was, we will all make sure they both don't get an axe now! we all walk back to our spot in the middle of the training area and watch for potential allies, most of these guys suck, but there's a few potential threats but we will sort them out in the bloodbath...