Chapter 15 - No Ones P.O.V.

Spencer walked with the S.W.A.T. team as they headed into a building. They checked with a thin camera that could slide from the bottom of the door. Owen Quinn was dead.

____

"Now you know everything,"

"Everything?"

"Everything," Spencer said, walking away from JJ to the interrogation room.

Owen Quinn wasn't dead. He faked it.

____

Elliot walked into the coffee shop looking around for Amber. She spotted him before he spotted her and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey,"

"Geez, Amber, you scared me!"

"Sorry," she said, in a sarcastic tone.

"I was going to get you coffee but I didn't know which one you'd want since you get a different one every time you come here."

"It's okay. I'll just get one myself," he said, smiling and pointing to the spot where you order.

He ordered an iced latte with a cookie and walked over to the table. He sat down and checked his phone. Soon enough they were having a full on conversation about seasons.
____

Reid was sitting with Owen's son (forgot his name) when he got a call. He went to the garage where the cars are parked, his gun out. He saw Owen by the Elevator. He saw Meadows. Then Penelope. Except Penelope was in a car.

Banging on the window,
telling Spencer to shoot her, Meadows.

He didn't.

____

"Okay, what's up?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been checking your phone more than you do on the daily basis. What wrong?"

"I, uh, " he sighed. "Spencer hasn't responded to any of my texts. I tried calling him once but it went straight to voicemail."

"Maybe he's busy?"

"Maybe," he said walking again.

"Yeah, 'busy'. Didn't you say he works with the FBI? He could be on a case?"

"He usually texts me at least once a day. Maybe he is dating the blonde,"

Amber looked at him. Sadness in her face a little. She felt bad for him since she knew he had a, let's say small, crush on Spencer. Elliot gave Amber the rest of his cookie before she went inside her house. He headed home. Instead of walking, he took a taxi. Not in the mood for walking anymore.

____

Emily has just got off the call and told the team they're going back to Quantico.

When they got back they noticed that buildings were evacuating.

____

Elliot sat on his couch just looking at his reread messages he sent Spencer. After about 20 minutes, he got up and changed into a dark purple hoodie and black skinny jeans. He called Amber.

"Hello! It's Amber. For what do you want." she said in a happy but serious voice.

"Hey, Amber, it's me Elliot."

"Oh, hi. Why are you calling?"

"Spencer has still yet to return my calls so I figured maybe we could go the the place we used to go to?"

"Sure. You driving?"

"I was hoping you could drive?"

"It'd be an honor,"

He ended the call, packed some snacks in drinks, put his shoes on, and waited for Amber outside.

____

"I want to see him!" Garcia told Meadows.

One of Meadows' partners showed off his gun. Garcia just gave him a glare, not flinching or feeling threatened.

Meadows went to get Spencer.

____

Elliot put the things he packed into the back seats before heading to the passenger seat.

They were driving down the road at 11 o'clock at night obviously. Music on full volume.

"Hey it's your favourite song!"

Amber looked at him wondering why he was so hyper at night.

"I drank three cans of soda?" he said, innocently.

She said a quick 'oh' before jamming to her favourite song.

Somewhere Only We know by Keane.

A/N: I know I said this chapter was suppose to be long and it isn't long but I hope you enjoyed it.

word count:610